The new Giga Pet features

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
Ok, I just saw the new Giga Pets in the WalMart yesterday, and I nearly bought one. I need to know, though, how similar are they to an actual, traditional virtual pet? Do you feed them, play with them, medicate them, etc? Or do you just run around and collect items and buy/sell them? Is it more like a pet you have to raise, or just a game for when it is convenient? Thanks in advance!

Well, I prefer the old Gigas if that helps you at all. I would suggest buying the old ones first. I know they don't communicate like the new ones, but the old ones have lots of game play. Now the new ones, they can go to school to learn tricks, you can dig for items which can make your pet prettier, smarter, good, or mean. There is the fortune teller and genie you can visit to up your points. There is also a wishing well to get special items. You can also get access to special areas under special circumstances. You feed, play with, and clean after your pet just like a tama, but it needs much less care than a tama. I suggested the old gigas, but keep in mind they are much more expensive, because the only place you can really find them is on ebay. I would try one of the new Gigas and see what you think. I hope this post gives you a little bit more insight!

Hey, thanks badwallaby! I have at least one of every type of original GigaPet, all except for the Virtual Alien. Grr! I always wanted to take the one that my best friend's brother had, but I'm not a thief. :( I think I'll try a new GigaPet, probably the Scorpion. I was hoping you could still feed them and care for them in some way, shape or form. Thanks again! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back