HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama...

Reaction score
Once my tama was sleeping and this bug ( a virus ) was over it's head and when it woke up i tried to make it go away and it's not going away my tama is sleeping alot too plz help!!

I think your tama is sick thats why it had thi thing over its head so just go to the medicine place that should help but since it is sleep just change the time to make it wake up and give it medicine or it can be a glitch I hope this helps.

Sometimes you have to administer multiple doses of the medicine to make it well again.

Once my tama was sleeping and this bug ( a virus ) was over it's head and when it woke up i tried to make it go away and it's not going away my tama is sleeping alot too plz help!!
The sleeping thing was normal but the bug thing is not.Have you tryed giving it medicene?(spelling)

:) tama_rockstar :p

The sleeping thing was normal but the bug thing is not.Have you tryed giving it medicene?(spelling)
:) tama_rockstar :p
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based n your discription, I think your Tamagotchi is sick.

Wait until it wakes up, and then give it medicine. It wont be sick anymore, but if it is, give it another dose of medicine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back