my tama ate a ball!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii-cat

Reaction score
After my tamagotchi died, i looked in the snack place and there were like 9 balls. they looked like the balls in the item list :lol: . and when I fed one to my tama, it looked like a little white circle in a black dish. :D what does this mean??? :D

It seems to be a glitch that sometimes occurs after a tama has died. Several other people have described the same thing happening to them.

Don't worry, this usually happens to most people :D . The reason it your Tama stores

a lot of memory for everything, so it can't remember all of the information, such as:

"what type of food did you bye last month", etc. ;) This is not seriously bad,

I suggest you buying something else at the store. :furawatchi:

Hope that answers your question!! :furawatchi: :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

~Tama-Love~

thanx for the info :furawatchi: my friend also has the same problem.

After my tamagotchi died, i looked in the snack place and there were like 9 balls. they looked like the balls in the item list :D . and when I fed one to my tama, it looked like a little white circle in a black dish. :angry: what does this mean??? :angry:
the same thing happened to me after my tamagotchi died but it just seemed to happily eat it like a snank. But it is ok because you get some free snanks :p :angry:

ok on my v2 one morning when i woke up all my items turned in to balls that you play with! Its really lame because what is th ponit of having 9 balls? Well whatever i know its just a glich but if this has happened to you tell me :p :D

i didn't even buy a ball and its in my item list and its in my snack list i had it a week ago and i ate them all and it just came back again!

9 people described that and 1 is me yeah exept i had 20 balls and when you feed it look a litle plasic thing

Thats strange my tamagotchi has never had the nerve to eat a ball before. There surley should be an exclaimation for this. Perhaps you tamagotchi fell? or maybe something is just wrong. Either way, I recommend not trying to debug it.

looknohands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back