I Lovemy Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kseah-Rocks

Reaction score

Hey I Love My Tamagotchi This Is What She Is AnD mOrE...

Name: Kseah (My Name)

Weight: 54 LB (This Is Because I Make Him Fat To Win Bump And Then Ill Loose Weight After I Win The Prize Money)

Training: (IIIIIIIII )

Generation: 1 G

Looks Like: Doesnt Have His Picture As A Stickie But She Has One Hair On Her Head And Its Curly

Excuse me, don't you think this is on the wrong board? 'Tamagotchi Ancestors' is for talking about the old Tamagotchi (e.g. P1, P2, Umi No Tamagotch and Mori No Tamagotch).

Your teenager SOUNDS like a Yangu Memetchi, but I don't think you have an Entama. Entamas do not have the game Bump (which I don't like anyway). Maybe you could make a piccy of it on paint or scan your Tamagotchi so I can try to guess what it is.

Maybe it is a Memetchi but you have mistaken its stage and thought it was a teenager Tamagotchi.

Excuse me, don't you think this is on the wrong board? 'Tamagotchi Ancestors' is for talking about the old Tamagotchi (e.g. P1, P2, Umi No Tamagotch and Mori No Tamagotch).
Now let's not be too hard on Kseah-Rocks, now. She's new to Tamatalk, and isn't fimiliary w/ all the forums.

Kseah-Rocks, next time, post this information in the "Tamagotchi Logs" section of Tamatalk, okay?

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back