my V2 & V3 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
my new log!!!!

28 Aug 2006

mon

3:12pm

So anyway my V2 & 3 was reseted at the same time so they grow up at the same time there allways young mimitchis for teens and they are hungry or unhappy at the same time they do a poo at the same time and they are on there 1gen.

so here is what they been doing:

they both have just done two poops

they are both 2 hungry

they are both 2 happy

they are both young mimitchi

they are both boys

they both are on there 1 gen

they are both 1 year old!

I will up date this I promis!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My V3 has a problem!

28 Aug 2006

mon

3:36pm

now my V3 is ill well now hes ok luckily he had it for 20 seconds and now he needs a praise ohh noo I just gave him a time out poor thing I will buy something nice for him! so my V2 is ok he is just haveing fun!!!!! ohhh forgot to tell u my V2 was a boy and my V3 was a girl so they had a baby together with the luv posion but now there both boys and they are fine now.

My tamas have gone to sleep!

28 Aug 2006

mon

8:30 pm

My tamas have gone to sleep my V2 has gone to sleep 3 hungry and 0 happy and is ill and done 1 poop but my V3 has gone to sleep and is 2 hungry and is full happy and has done 1 poop and that is it for today I will update tomorrow! I hope u enjoy my log!!!!!

So on the next day!

29 Aug 2006

8:34am

tue

so I just woken up and my two tamas are asleep so I will tell u something im hoping they will grow in too an adult but lets see shall we so they might wake up at 9 maybe 10 or maybe 1 of them will wake up at 10 or 9 but lets see!

my two tamas are :) <------ sam :) <------- jack

my tamas have woken!

29 Aug 2006

9:11am

tue

my tamas just woke up and they are still young mimitchis so I just fed and made my V3 happy beacuse my V3 was 3 happy and 2 hungry so hes alright nowohh and he done 1 poop I have cleaned up! on to my V2 I made her better if u rember he was ill and now he has done 1 poop and is 0 happy and is 2 hungry and has like turned its back and has a puff coming out of his mouth now hes got a tooth ake and is happy right now! thats lucky!

9:17

My V3 has just opened a chest That I thought your V3 can open when its a adult I guess not so anyway, my V3 has just open the chest and got 1500p I cant believe that ohh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamas VS cat

29 Aug 2006

11:03am

Tue

so here we are my Tamas VS cat so what im trying to do it see if my cat will stay next too my 2 tamas for 5 mins if she didnt then my tamas would win!!!!!

11:08

ok its gone 5 mins and my cat moved at the last min but who won??? well it is a draw isnt that good she I give my cat a stroke and now give my tamagotchis a snack/treat and my tamas are happy yay!!!! what a good contest!

*comment removed*

pls do not post comments in other members logs

*comment removed*

pls do not comment / respond in other members logs

Both tamas ill!!

29 Aug 2006

4:56pm

tue

ahhhhh both of my tamas are ill now I made them better so all they got is 3 poops both of them got 3 poops and also 0 hungry 0 happy for both of them and now both of them have 0 poops full hungry full happy and are still :furawatchi: & :ph34r: but there still cute (even if there boys)

My tama pictures

29 Aug 2006

5:22pm

tue

First pic

second pic

third pic

sam my V2 is on the right ----------> this way is right

jack that is my V3 is on the left <------------------ that way is left

good news my V2 & V3 are now 2 years old that is in tamagotchi age and also I thought u might wanna know there training!!!!!!

Jacks training: 5 out of 9 not very good :furawatchi:

Sams training: 8 out of 9 :lol: but I think that my V3 jack might be a bill charcter or a lazy tama :lol: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :furawatchi: ohh well hope jack comes out as a good tama!

srry I forgot to do last nights log so here it is!

I forget the tamas log

29 Aug 2006

8:47pm

Tue

my two tamas have gone two sleep with 1 poop each and my V3 is full hungry 2 happy my V2 is full hungry and 3 happy!

its morning!

30 Aug 2006

8:24am

wed

oks morning and I just woke up and my tamas are asleep im begging for them to grow in too an adult but there only 3 but hopefully the will be 4 today and they will turn into and adult but we will see when they wake up at 9:00am!

im surprized

30 Aug 2006

2:54pm

wed

My tamas are still 3 years old (in tamagotchi age) they were ment too grow up now im angry but they should grow up soon!

Ahhhhh my tamas!

By the way im Rocken sisters

31 Aug 2006

9:12am

thur

My V2 and V3 have turned 4! when they woke up (thats was 9:00am) they were a grown up so there 4, but these are my tamas

V2: is even

hiratchi

V3: is odd

warusotchi

Ill get pics of the characters later!

so I new jack (my V3) was going to be odd because of his training points they are now: 6/9

sam (My V2) grow up even so im happy ;) his training points are: 8/9

Tama time!

1 sept 2006

8:32am

fri

so my tamas are still asleep and my V2 has gone too sleep ill 2 poops 0 hungry 1 happ! My V3 has gone too sleep 1 hungry, 1 happy and 1 poop! so I thought that to day is going to be a speacal day, do u know why? well cause its the 1 sept and everyday its the first its a speacal day so my tamas are going to have a great day!

ohhh and forgot to tell u pinch punch the first day of the month!!!!!!!!

;) Tama time ;)

2 sept 2006

11:42am

sat

so my tamas have been well ok so here is my log:

V3 jack: 3 hungry, 1 happy, 6 training, 5 years old, 99 LB, gender boy, gen 2g, 1515p, username MPS, 2 poops

V2 sam: 0 hungry, 2 happy, 8 training, 5 years old, 99LB, gender boy, gen 2g, 0p, 1 poop

thats that for now!

:wacko: why? :wacko:

2 sept 2006

5:43pm

sat

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh why jack my V3 died! on my 2 gen how could he! well my V2 is still alive thats lucky!

my V3 pace:

full hungry

full happy

trainging 0/9

25 LB

0 years old

gen 1

boy

0p

username emma

well there u go!!!!!!!!!!

:furawatchi: ahhhhhhhhh :furawatchi:

3 sept 2006

9:50am

sun

AHHHHHHHHHH my V2 died why why why? :huh: im so angry :furawatchi: on my seconds gen well I havent reset him yet but heres my V3

child

1 poop

full hungry

full happy

1 training

97 LB

well there u go grrrrrrr we will have to start again!

I am rocken sisters and kitty cool

7 sept 2006

thursday

4:18pm

srry everyone I been busy doing my homework so I dont get time to do my log plus I got school! can u believe it? im in year 6 so anyway my V2 & V3 are both dead and bad news my V3 has ran out of batterys! wawawa :) but anyway my V2 is a onitchi!!!!!!!!! its a boy called opps I called it a girl name cause I didnt see if it was a girl or boy and I was hoping for it to be a girl but guess what its a boy here is the name Sarah!

My V3

ahh its so cute what ever it turned into so anyway I had boring school today I forgot to take my tamagotchis but there not dead thats lucky hay?

Latest posts

Back