ADMIN>>>>>>>>>>>>

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loking at your signature:I that Nazotchi debugged? If not you could make a tropic explaining how you did it :angry:
Oh, sorry about my spelling mistakes (I'm ace at speling and I'm not boasting), i was just writing fast. What I really mean is:

Looking at your signature, Is that Nazotchi debugged? If not you could make a topic exlaining how you did it. :p

Loking at your signature:I that Nazotchi debugged? If not you could make a tropic explaining how you did it :angry:
Oh, sorry about my spelling mistakes (I'm ace at spelling and I'm not boasting), i was just writing fast. What I really mean is:

Looking at your signature, Is that Nazotchi debugged? If not you could make a topic exlaining how you did it. :p

you have to take the tama. apart and i can be dangerouse tho ive heard lots of succes stories! just look it up online or on google!

by the way... i like your avitar! ::flammale::

Awesome, but maybe a PM would be a better choice next time if you only wanted Admin to see it :(
I aggre. Should b a PM.

Jeremy, could u please close it. I also aggre with u. No point wat so eva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back