My Tamagotchi always sleeps. o.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My tamagotchi always sleeps. all day and all morning. and all night. e.e she rarely wakes up. i reseted her in order to get her up and put passwords in. then she falls back to sleep. she poos, then she decides to sleep and I can't clean it. She hardly eats or plays. And how do I get new games on here? I had one before. But my sister stared anew tamagotchi thinking she was clever. everytime we started a new one though the tamagotchi would do the smae thing... sleep.

HELP ME!

Last edited by a moderator:
She has been in her child state, and moved to her teens, then moved back to child. o.o i think mine has a glitch. She is currently in her child form. I bought mine yesterday at wally-world. I wanted to get two, but I only could get one because so many people got them. Maybe I shouldn't of got one. I don't know how to take care of it right. T_T Anyways about Baby, she refuses to wake up, and refuses to eat.I got her a lot of food. diffrent kinds. and I used to have a gme on it until my sister deleted my other one. i had bump on it and I can't get it back.

You probably have the time set wrong.

To change the time, go to the clock and hold down buttons (A) and ©.

//CS

Are you sure you have the AM/PM time set correctly on the clock?

That could be the answer behind this all.

//CS

Yes I am positive. right now it is 10:17 pm and it says the same even PM. So don't expect her to wake up tonight at all. she always sleeping through the whole day even. I took her to school by accident, and kept her on silent in my backpack. (my bckpack has tons of holes. those stylish ones they have out.) and i was watching her. she didn't wake but for two secound then went back to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back