tama battery trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gir_Rox123

Reaction score
im lyk a tama addict i have 15 tamagotchis 14 have no battery 1 has almost no battery battery trick plz

The only tip I have heard is to put yr battery in the 'fridge for 10 mins and it will last a bit longer.

This does work - but it only lasts a little bit longer...

If you play games or connect, it runs out very quickly

Best tip I can suggest is to run down to the local store and buy yrself a new battery - that is guaranteed to work :wacko:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Some people say that puttting the battery in the freezer for a few minutes make batteries last a little longer, as TamaMum pointed out.

It also helps not to get fingerprints on the battery. Good Luck!

//CS

it has the x on it ...
If an "X" appears on the screen, it's just telling you the battery in low, and you need to buy a new one.

To get rid of the "X", simply reset and download.

//.CS

thank you, it also has a huge line of dead pixels and the infered thingy came wobbly lyk u can move it... i didnt care though my mom picked it out she was lyk im SO sorry i was like ... its fine ! tons of tamas r lyk this

it has the x on it ...
If you have only one battery and it's low, you should remove it from the tamagotchi, and put a brand new one in.

If you have multiple tamagotchis running, you can do something like this.

My pink tamagotchi reported a low battery. I replaced that battery with a new one.

A week later my white tamagotchi reported a low battery. I replaced that battery with the one that was originally in the pink tamagotchi.

Three weeks later my white tamagotchi reported a low battery again. I replace that battery with the one that was originally in the white tamagotchi.

Three weeks later my white tamagotchi reported a low battery again. This time I replaced the battery with a new one.

By doing this, I managed to get three weeks running time out of each of the old batteries.

my younger brother only has a battery in his tama ...thats the only other running tamagotchi

You're still going to need to buy a new battery. In order to get a couple weeks more life out of a battery you're going to need a spare battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back