I am the meanest person alive

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cek

Reaction score
My friend/sort of step sisters, had to her dads for a week and she left me incharge of her tamas.And last night I put mine and her tamas to sleep and the next morning I fond it dead!!! :lol: :( :( I don`t think that she`ll get to mad at me cause she is nice. But i just feel so bad. And i do not want to start a new guy for her but when the angel flowts away i have to :( :( :D I feel useless. :( :( :p :blink:

don't be mad at your self. I know it's weird that happend to me when the tama just dies healthy. but it's just life. your freind is nice enough to forgive you, so there's nothing to worry about. besides their just tamas.

yes, its no biggy. Its in the tamagotchis nature to die, and even if you feed it right before you go to bed, there is always the possibility that your tamagotchi might wake up looking for something to eat and just die. It probably woke up not to long ago after you went to bed and had to spend over 12 hours awake with no food. Im pretty sure your sort of step sister will understand.

looknohands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back