huh?huh? again-huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotagotchi

Reaction score
ok , i opened my chest on my v3 and a hat came out right? and then , wen i was scrolling my present items to wrap 1 of my trumpets , i passed the hat , it was a hat , no lies , and it said tv! not hat! weird , huh?

Thats very strange... It could possibly be a glitch, If you want you can try reseting it and see if the same problem occurs again. You can also wait until its an adult an then try it out and see which it is (hat or T.V).

looknohands

yay! yay! yay! my tama just evolved into an audult!!yipee! i tried the hat looking tv and guess wat? it was an actuall TV!!!! its so cool! it shows randome different TV shows! its sssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! thanx evry1!

wow thats really cool! Finally this mystery is solved!

looknohands

It is a TV! It just looks a lot like a hat. And the mirror looks like a computer. Because there are so few pixels there is a limit to how many shapes you can have. I have the TV as well - got it off the genie.

StarTama :huh:

yeah the tv looks a bit like a top hat with its bits coming of the side and its tall black shape. but use it it is a tv!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back