HELP! Battery light always flashes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWDonna

Reaction score
My daughter's tamagotchi is always flashing the battery low light. We just installed a new battery ( the store checked the battery and it was good)

Has anyone had this problem? Does she need a new one? This one is not quite a year old. She received it last Christmas.

Thanks

Nope. My sis has a 1996 tama from Japan, and it is still in working order. The battery flashing sign means the battery is low. Not that you need a new tama. Just replace the batterie.

it is possible for the battery to run out extreamly quick, but not likely. Havs your daughter ever tried to debug her tamagotchi? because sometimes when you debug your tamagotchi weird things can occur such as the battery problem. One of my tamagotchis got a problem simular to this one but instead of battery dieing the whole tamagotchi shut down. And, one other thing, tamagptchis are not made to last like 5 years. they can brake pretty easily.

I hope that helped

looknohands

it is possible for the battery to run out extreamly quick, but not likely. Havs your daughter ever tried to debug her tamagotchi? because sometimes when you debug your tamagotchi weird things can occur such as the battery problem. One of my tamagotchis got a problem simular to this one but instead of battery dieing the whole tamagotchi shut down. And, one other thing, tamagptchis are not made to last like 5 years. they can brake pretty easily.I hope that helped

looknohands
Well, my sis's tama has lasted 10years, and it is in perfect working order.

The battery low sign came on the moment we put the new battery in, so I know it doesn't need a new battery.

We have never 'debugged' the tama. How do you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back