I just found a way to succesfully

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelGotchi

FOUR TIME Lifetime Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Okies! So I am positive thousands have thought of it, but I just want to spread the word!

1. First, do the normal debug routine. If you do not know how, please look here.

https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

2. Now, DON"T put your tama back together, because it took me many tries to get it right. Simple hold the first back panel (Where you unscrewed the four screws) Tightly to your tama.

3. Put the battery back.

4. See if your tamagotchi is debugged. If so, the eggon the screen will vibrate really fast. If it doesn't work, go back in with the pencil and rub a little more. choose your character when the egg hatches an it shows the baby tama and it's gender, right after the egg hatches. You do tis by pressing the A button when the screen just described shows. (If the egg doesn't hatch be sure you filled out the information needed by pressing B to show the date charts and what not!) Also, you mayneed to reset it by hitting the B button, because the egg won't hatch.

5. Take the battery out.

6. Go back where the debug circle is, and remove all that lead (pencil markings) in the center with an eraser.

7. This time, when putting your tama back together, screw the back panel in before putting in your battery.

8. Now, When you put the battery back in, look at the screen. If the egg is no longer vibrating, Great! You have successfully undebugged your tama. (If it doesn't do this, erase some more.)

9. Hit the B (center) button. Be very careful to hit download, not reset.

!0. Put your tama back together.

11. Voila! You now have the character you love and adore. :D

Please comment.

This has been thouroghly tested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to unscrew my V3 and the screws didnt unscrew >.< Sorry I am not risking the life of my V2

I tried to unscrew my V3 and the screws didnt unscrew >.< Sorry I am not risking the life of my V2
Are you screwing them tehright way?

Is your screwdriver small enough?

I know that, I tried it. But a few minutes after having my wonderful Ginjirotchi I heard a loud beeeeeeeep.. PUFFY had reset herself. And I mean reset. I'm not trying it again.

I know that, I tried it. But a few minutes after having my wonderful Ginjirotchi I heard a loud beeeeeeeep.. PUFFY had reset herself. And I mean reset. I'm not trying it again.
:D

OMG I'm soooo sorry!

That has never happened when I tested it, and I have done it multiple times! That sucks!

Okies! So I am positive thousands have thought of it, but I just want to spread the word!
1. First, do the normal debug routine. If you do not know how, please look here.

https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

2. Now, DON"T put your tama back together, because it took me many tries to get it right. Simple hold the first back panel (Where you unscrewed the four screws) Tightly to your tama.

3. Put the battery back.

4. See if your tamagotchi is debugged. If so, the eggon the screen will vibrate really fast. If it doesn't work, go back in with the pencil and rub a little more. choose your character when the egg hatches an it shows the baby tama and it's gender, right after the egg hatches. You do tis by pressing the A button when the screen just described shows. (If the egg doesn't hatch be sure you filled out the information needed by pressing B to show the date charts and what not!) Also, you mayneed to reset it by hitting the B button, because the egg won't hatch.

5. Take the battery out.

6. Go back where the debug circle is, and remove all that lead (pencil markings) in the center with an eraser.

7. This time, when putting your tama back together, screw the back panel in before putting in your battery.

8. Now, When you put the battery back in, look at the screen. If the egg is no longer vibrating, Great! You have successfully undebugged your tama. (If it doesn't do this, erase some more.)

9. Hit the B (center) button. Be very careful to hit download, not reset.

!0. Put your tama back together.

11. Voila! You now have the character you love and adore. :hitodetchi:

Please comment.

This has been thouroghly tested.
Cool! :furawatchi:

HOwever, I don't want to open up my Tamas anymore, it could break. (That, my friend, I learned the hard way.)

:) OMG I'm soooo sorry!

That has never happened when I tested it, and I have done it multiple times! That sucks!
Don't worry, I did that before you posted it, I didn't use your instuctions :lol:

-Kuchipatchi-

neato. i have a tamagotchi V2 so i did what it said to do on the page that u gave a link to,AND IT WORKED! :wub: I DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE SO MANEY CHARACTERS! AND THAT MANEY SECRET CHARACTERS! :wub:

Is this debugging thing for V3??
Well, any of them.

If it's V2 or V1, you can just do the first step and nothing bad will happen.

If it's V3, do the entire process.

That is so cool!I can't do it because i do not have a small enoth screw but would love to buy one if anyone has one! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back