Im going to get my 3rd generation pet yay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDD2k5

Reaction score
The match maker came and my pet has a baby girl with it and that will be the 3rd generation pet :angry: adult pet memetchi(i think that's how you spell it) Is going to go :D

I have never got past generation :D

I always decline the matchmaker. This time i am trying to breed my tamagotchis together though, I want to see how many generations I can look after. I have the new connexion v.2 so i am interested about what pets they have.

im on my 5th generation. ive heard somone got up to 67! its also possible to get to 99. i wanna try it. its probably hard and will TAKE A LONG TIME BUT THATS OK.

I think it takes about a week for your pet to be an adult, be visyed by the match maker nd then you adult go's if you pet has had a baby :D my sister challenged my to get up to generation 50+ im gonna beat her challeng >:)

Today is my birthday party and my friend and I are going to connect a BILLION times and see if we can mate. If not, I'm going with the matchmaker. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back