The British Log of Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chomamechi

Reaction score
Okay so this log aint british, i just hade some urge to say that lol. This is a log of all my v3s, except one, which is debugged.

Here is all my v3s

1st Tama (I got)

Clear Black Design

Debugged (It wil not be a contender)

Character on it now...Generation (G) 2

She is a duck child named um er *goes an checks* Naomi!!

2nd

tropical green with flowers design

Character on it now...G 2 Blake, a frainkenstian thingy, and his baby. (blakes an adult)

I geuss thats all

3rd

Gray with grifetti(sp?)

G1 cole the airplane teen lol

AND>>>>>>>...............(I have 4 in all)............................. :huh: :huh: :huh: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Orange with flowers!!~Which has a story ill tell later so stay tuned lol It is a girl young mametchi G 1 named lily

Okay I know i havent posted in a long time, thats because i went away for the weekend , well i quite happy cause my young mametchi turned into mametchi al that hard work...WELL! Once lily grew, cole lived in the shadows intill he just evoled an hour ago! Into a megatchi they will marry tomarrow since cole is stil to young.

O and for my green one..i cant find it..darn at least i have a lanyard!! ~~On it....and so, the unnamed baby waits for a name.

DOH! I just dumped out my bad andthere she was!! Dumb me, sorry for the fright lol!...Well folks get ready to hear the boring story of how chomamechi got her orange V3!....*Names the young female nacho*....Whoa!! Shes 2 years old from bean at the name sreen!

okay my lily (the mametchi) had a baby girl with my friends maskitchi

Also, nacho is a teen a young mametchi..i always seem to get thoses

Okay i dont want to tell the story but i will soon lol...o stupid cole is a 5 yr old megatchi

Latest posts

Back