Photo
- - - - -

My 8th boy tama...how do I get a girl?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Save_Tamagotchis

• save-tamagotchis user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:20 PM ( #1 )

I'm on generation 8 and all eight of them have been boys. Now my 8th tama had a tamababy and its ANOTHER boy! How do I get a girl? All the button codes I've heard of don't work...

Replies

Views

Started

01 Sep 2006

Last Post

02 Sep 2006

looknohands0

• looknohands0 user photo

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:23 PM ( #2 )

truly, the only actually accounted for way is to just hatch the egg and hope for the best! Im sorry but theres nothing you can do to determine which gender you get.

looknohands

Gifgiff

• gifgiff user photo

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:35 PM ( #3 )

There is no possible way that I know of to get what you want, whether its a boy or a girl. That same thing has happened to me also, except I was getting girls instead of boys. Unfortunately I never got a boy after that, until it died and I reset it. Then it was fixed. So the only way to fix that might be to reset, but I wouldn't just yet. See if it fixes itself with time, or maybe you've just been unlucky. Either way, does it really matter whether you get a boy or girl? I would just wait and see what happenes.

Save_Tamagotchis

• save-tamagotchis user photo

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:11 AM ( #4 )

There is no possible way that I know of to get what you want, whether its a boy or a girl. That same thing has happened to me also, except I was getting girls instead of boys. Unfortunately I never got a boy after that, until it died and I reset it. Then it was fixed. So the only way to fix that might be to reset, but I wouldn't just yet. See if it fixes itself with time, or maybe you've just been unlucky. Either way, does it really matter whether you get a boy or girl? I would just wait and see what happenes.

No it doesn't really matter...but the gender is suppose to be random...getting one boy after another isn't random, mostly after EIGHT GENERATIONS!

Mametchi Lord

• mametchi-lord user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:48 AM ( #5 )

well erm i heard somewhere that when the matchmaker comes ur suposed to press A when the book is open for a boy and A when the book is closed for a girl

Mametchi Lord

• mametchi-lord user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:49 AM ( #6 )

in my last post it might have bin the other way around sorry.