The Mametchi Adventure: Part IX

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
All of us ran off, leaving the two Tarakotchis behind. The winged Maskutchis led the way. Behind them were Mindy and Paris, and behind them Sasha, Talia, and Queen Robotchi. I was at the back with Matt and Pixie. It was on this journey that I figured out that Pixie is very, very stupid. While we were walking, she noticed the sun setting on the horizon and said, "Quick! Let's catch the sun before it falls so we can have light!" I rolled my eyes. "Pixie, you can't catch the sun."

"Oh."

We crossed through Mimitchi Avenue to see the Queen's castle again. Duh, we've been walking in circles! Mario, Sheen, and Luigi were holding a memorial service for Tiger, who was killed by Paris's bayonets. "Quick! Don't let them see us!" Mindy said. We ducked past the castle.

Three days later, we ran back to the castle. The mob was gone. So were Dil and Sam, who had made it back and were running after us for a while. The castle was empty. "Perfect for a couple of weddings, huh?" said Queen.

Latest posts

Back