Mystery digital pet...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tkat

Reaction score
I found an old digital keychain pet... No instructions or anything to go with it. I put batteries in it (and a little clip on the keychain), and tried to take care of it... But there's a few problems. I don't know what it needs done. Some of the images are hard to understand... And it says something in Japanese (I think). Unfortunatly I can't read Japanese. If anyone knows what it is, or could possibly find Any information on it, I would really appreciate it. Here are a couple pictures I took of it...

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/Alidalba/684.jpg

(Seems the image tags don't work? Hm...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh jeez, I've seen those before, but I can't remember what they are called! When I come across an all-Japanese or mystery vp, I just start it up and care for it by trial-and-error. The icons should help you, and the buttons are probably similar in function to Tamagotchis by the look of it. Try it out and see what you can do. I think the challenge is fun! :angry:

You know since all the video games and stuff like that come out in japan first it might be and old japanese first genoration tamagotchi!!!!

No, it's not a P1 Tama, or any Tama for that matter. It has a fourth button. It's some thing else. I'm really curious what it is!

Interesing! If you learn how to play w/ it, could you post a little more about it? They look very kawaii!

//CS

I found this on Tamenagerie:

They are the second one down.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like you will have much fun with it- but I hope the information helps.

https://www.tamenagerie.com/odd9.html

This is what it says:

"Per petual pets", a Nekotcha clone
Nekotcha (Cat) - Inutcha (Dog)    Comes in heart-shaped case or a case with ears and has four buttons.

This is by far  one of the worst virtual pet I have played with. It goes through 8 life stages (if you can keep it alive that long, it goes back to the first stage, explained by the instructions that you "raise it's kitten.")

The pet has a range of functions (feed, bathroom, medicine, exercise, play, medicine, sleep, and dating,) what's available depends on the life stage. Each function has 2 or 3 sub-options only one option* will make the cat happy. Too many wrong selections will kill it. The game is rather non-interactive, you just enter some function, and it makes the cat either happy or sad, there's no animation other than the cat's eyes moving up and down. There is only its happiness to monitor, and it'll never refuse anything which will please it for the particular stage, meaning you can feed it all day long, give it injections to your heart's content, or for the morbid, have it go under the operating knife repeatedly.  Depending on the function and stage, sometimes no options will please it.

Heh, looks like I'll get tired of it quickly... It dies too easily... But I have found a bit more information to help me take care of it. Thanks!

I know about the 4 button pets. One button is to "enter", one is to "quit" and the other 2 buttons are to scroll left or to scroll right.

Latest posts

Back