I Had Over 30 electronic pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MermaidHunHun

Reaction score
when nano baby first came out, it was the first i owned, and from there over the year and continuing i collected all these other pets such as giga pets, salem the cat, the regular giga cat... the imitation nano doggie, dalmation doggie, a poodle pet that lived to 100yrs wrist watch pet, weird creature pet that lived to 165yrs and evolved every couple of days.. different kinds of electronic baby pets...penguins, chickens, electronic dino pets including that horrible defective dinki dino (half of the pets i owned were defected due to being bootlegs)...

Lol i eventually got fed up because too soon most of them got defected except giga pets and nano babies, and i really liked the fake pets lol... there was this one dino pet, shaped like a dino egg and the shell was a clear baby pink.. PRETTY!!

it alllwwaaaayysss reseted!!! if i tapped it, BAM reset.... T_T

man i was so in love with all the different pets i had, i made beds for them, lol i was such a loser.. xD

The funny thing about this all.. out of all the pets i had, I NEVER OWNED A TAMAGOTCHI..

i was against them (how ironic since they were the main original of em all no?)

the reason was because the characters werent created from realistic creatures, or simply characters that just look like scribbles of nonsense to me, i didnt think any of the characters were cute and the designs for the shells of the tamagotchi's i found ugly... i found nothing appealing to them.. how odd..

well all the pets i had back then ended up in the trash compactor eventually due to defectiveness or me on a super clean freak spree and wanting to get rid of any childish things, i was simply sick of them....the only one i have left, feel free to laugh, from thoes days is the Talking nano baby (what garbage) i hate it.... i want to sell it on ebay.. when i figure out how to do that..

now i recently recieved a gift from my bf's brother, this tamagotchi v3, pink with bows design and pink buttons.. the minute he gave it to me, i was like "s**t... it begins" LOL cuz thats how my crazyness started the first time except it was a Nano Baby... D:

i end up loving the v3 so much now cuz i understand it better, i think the characters are so cute and all the activities you can do with the v3.. i just bought another one on ebay yesturday, a v3, and its rainbow... and currently pending in bidding for a pink Angelgotchi, i already bought a pink angelgotchi plastic case for it... ^w^

i guess i'll never grow out of them.. :wacko: :mimitchi:

did you ever have any of the old giga pets or nano pets or bootleg pets?? lawl

I seriously have almost every vp you could find in U.S. stores. I have TONS of really obscure ones, all of the old gigas and nanos....I'm not kidding when I say I have everything. :angry: I think the count is quite close to 100 total now...maybe half are actually Tamagotchis? The rest is a vast assortment of others, which I just love. I even love the wierd, funky ones. lol I have several from out of the country, too, so they have come from everywhere.

I seriously have almost every vp you could find in U.S. stores. I have TONS of really obscure ones, all of the old gigas and nanos....I'm not kidding when I say I have everything. :lol: I think the count is quite close to 100 total now...maybe half are actually Tamagotchis? The rest is a vast assortment of others, which I just love. I even love the wierd, funky ones. lol I have several from out of the country, too, so they have come from everywhere.
thats awesome... back when i had all of mines.. i used to take turns with which ones i played with.. had to switch batteries... it was crazy but fun...

you should name the ones you have lol im so interested to know the kinds you have i always thought they were cool... i do regret throwing my old ones away that still worked.. :ph34r:

the only one i have from thoes days is this stupid talking nano baby that i really dont like lol.. :)

and now a days, all i have is my pink v3 tamagotchi... and i ordered another one and also ordered an angelgotchi, cant wait for that one! :)

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=S...t=0#entry812416

Here is my official census as of this week. Of the Giga Pets I have:

Salem the Cat

Compu Kitty

Digital Doggie

Komputer Koala

Floppy Frog

Micro Chimp

Bit Critter

T-Rex

R2D2

Farm

Puppy Family

The Nanos are:

Nano Pony

Nano Turtle

Nano Kitty

Nano Baby

Talking Nano Kitty and Baby

I have duplicates of certain ones, hence the discrepancy between the types listed and the actual numbers shown. I also have old and new versions of some Nanos.

You guys are so lucky, you had/have such cool collections! I'm dying for a rare oreo giga! I don't have any nanos or gigas, but I'm planning on picking up one of the new giga pets. I'd love to try out a fake, but so far, I'm collceting vintagey VPs, as I have most new ones. (I have a pocket biscuit pet shipping to me from Japan! X])

I don't have very many :( but here's what I do have:

1997 Original Nano Kitty (still works!)

2 Version 1 Tamagotchis

1 Version 3 tamagotchi

:( that's all I have. But here's what i may be getting soon since I don't have to save up for a cell phone anymore:

1997 Original nano Puppy

1997 Original Nano baby

Nano puppy Family

Nano Bunny 9(if I can find it)

Version 2 Tamagotchi

Aquapet, Bunni

The new Nano Kitty (only if it's diffrent from the Original Nano Kitty)

The new Nano Puppy (Only if it's diffrent from the Original Nano Puppy)

The new Nano Baby (Only if it's diffrent from the Original Nano Baby)

An Angelgotchi (I don't have any so I don't care which one I get)

An Original Giga Pet and maybe some of the new ones

Oceangotchi (I think that's what they're called)

Well those are the ones I want, I hope I can get all of those :(

*~Tamagotchi~*

Nano Pony is rare? I have one, and I was about to give it away 'cause I never use it. I have a Nano Double, though, and I'll be keeping that!! Does anyone else have a Nano Double? It was Nano Kitty and Nano Puppy in one! You pressed a button to switch between them

Oh, and what V3 do you have that is rainbow colored??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back