Seriously Strange....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Real...Or not?

• NO WAY!!!RIP OFF!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is weird...you say you touch the screen with a stick...?

• Dont think its not real...

• I think its real...

• Of course!Its the new tama!You just cant see bandai's logo.

• Are you dumb?The proof its real is there...NOT A FAKE!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks a bit strange, I have never seen a touch screen tamagotchi before :furawatchi:

And version 4 hasn't yet been invented, well Bandai havn't yet said anything.

Maybe the seller got a bit confused?

But with the picture shown, I would say it is a fake :furawatchi: But I cannot be certain.

- Fooet

It's not a Bandai product. The company that makes it is called "JD".

Wow, a fake Kakeibo!

The screen is rather big!

//CS

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Fooet and binary. Bandai would've said something about a V4, and yes, the company is JD. No doubt about it, it's a fake.

Well, it looks a bit strange, I have never seen a touch screen tamagotchi before :huh: And version 4 hasn't yet been invented, well Bandai havn't yet said anything.

Maybe the seller got a bit confused?

But with the picture shown, I would say it is a fake :lol: But I cannot be certain.

- Fooet
Acullay Tamagotchi Angels had a touch screen. You would have to tap on the screen tostop the bat from stealing your tama angels candy.

its definately a fake. its not even made from Bandai!!! no doubt about it.

kuchipatchiluver :p <_< :rolleyes:

I recently had a conversation with a girl who owns one of these- she says that even though it's fake, she loves it! She just got an ichigotchi with no legs. She says it's just like a V3, but there's a "touch pet" feature, and you control it with a touch screen. :eek: It's manufactured by JD, they make illegal tamagotchi rip-offs. Overall from what I heard, it's quite amusing. I do love the kakeibo appearance.

\(^o^)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]YEA RIGHT. IT PROBABLY A FAKE.(I JUST WRITE IN CAPS SO PEOPLE SEE...NOT TO YELL)[/SIZE]I HATE FAKERS! :D

It is a fake because it does not have Bandai, it has a Touch-Screen and I JUST think it is fake!

Well, it looks cool because it has touch-screen. But it definitely doesn't have a good quality...I have a friend who has one of those and it does touch screen but it's not really kakeibo at all, it's just virtual pet by touching the screen. IT's not tamagotchi, you can change it into frogs, hamsters, and puppies too. So I guess it's rip off because on the package it has tamagotchi characters...! By the way I have seen a lot of fakes before, from a store I go to sometimes. If you have questions just PM me!

Are you sure that it is not from Japan?

They are ahead in technolgy...well I'm not going to take sides I just think it might be a new en-tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back