Debuging wat a scare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debuging is it bad???

• Its terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont try it

• It hurts your tama

• It will screw it up forever

• No it wont hurt it

• Go a head and try it its fine

• Never do it never ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not try it mischeif maker11 it is really bad for you little tamagotchi it will never be the same again.Do NOT ever listen to anyone about it if thay say "it is sooooo cooool!" do not belive them have heard that someone debugged there tama and it stoped working for like 14 days!Do not try it it is silly and why did bandai even put it inside like that? :huh: :lol:

This is tom and mark reporting for tamatalk ;) :lol:

Oh it's not THAT bad but I wouldn't recommend trying it, 1 because tamagotchis are for caring not for evolving like crazy..that wouldn't be normal. 2 because then you'd have to start ALL over again! And you never know when it will work or not, this is risky business right? Oh Tom and Mark, I think Bandai put that in because debugging would be useful when you're handling with minichips and stuff.

i hope every one replys if u have any questions or wanna chat pm me :furawatchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :( :pochitchi: :nyatchi: ^_^ :wacko: :unsure:
Debugging has an advantage and a disadvantage:

Advantage: Lets you choose your favorite character and live in hyper speed.

Disadvantage: It could break your Tamagotchi for good.

Tama Einstein is right... it's not normal for it to evolve like hank.

Also, in my opinion it takes the fun out of Tamagotchi because you would know which adult character you'd get. But if you are curious you can be careful and open your Tamagotchi up.

Do not try it mischeif maker11 it is really bad for you little tamagotchi it will never be the same again.Do NOT ever listen to anyone about it if thay say "it is sooooo cooool!" do not belive them have heard that someone debugged there tama and it stoped working for like 14 days!Do not try it it is silly and why did bandai even put it inside like that? :( ^_^  

This is tom and mark reporting for tamatalk :pochitchi: :furawatchi:
Bandai didn't put it in for everyobne who has a Tamagotchi to do.

They put it in to test out the character animations, to make sure it orks properly.

Bust some kid probably found out, and now everyone is doing it

dont ur tama wont werk and if u did it u cant put in cods not even tama town.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

That's also true, you can't put in passwords and you loose everything, you can't buy items, etc.

I wouldn't do it and never have. Unless you have like twenty tamas and one to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back