Tama Island.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you?

• Of Course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well...Yes.

• Maybe.

• Not really.

• Not at all.

• NO WAY!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeysuckle

Reaction score
I know I've done a topic like this, but I thought a poll would be more fun!

I have changed my avatar to the Masktchi. Has anybody noticed? :mametchi:

I don't just like the Masktchi! I like the Gozarutchi and the kuchipatchi too!

;) :lol: :lol: :huh: :mametchi: :mametchi:

I vote for whatever Tamagotchi I have on my v3, if it is on the ballads.

So right now I'm voting for Kuchipatchi.

//CS

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a maskatchi fan. but i dont love him. my fav is mametchi. but i also like violetchi
Thats ok! Do you sometimes vote for :D , though?

Just a few times?

I sometimes vote for the violetchi and sometimes the mametchi now its always :p !

:angry: :p :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :angry: :D :angry: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: I agree that Masktchi is cute-- though I'm voting for Mimitchi and... Violetchi, is it? The one with flower ears? ( <_< ) I definitely wouldn't mind him winning (if Mimitchi and Violetchi go out) as long as he doesn't grin at me. o__o; His grin just... creeps me out... for some reason...

~Pixie Stix

-_- I agree that Masktchi is cute-- though I'm voting for Mimitchi and... Violetchi, is it? The one with flower ears? ( :hitodetchi: ) I definitely wouldn't mind him winning (if Mimitchi and Violetchi go out) as long as he doesn't grin at me. o__o; His grin just... creeps me out... for some reason...

~Pixie Stix
Heh! I'm glad that I changed my avatar then!

I had Masktchi showing all of his teeth! :mametchi:

For me- go Ichigotchi of hmmm... Mamezoku or Memezoku?! Second preference- Memetchi of Memezoku.

You may want to check my Tamapedia (link in signature), if you're interested in some kinds of Tamagotchi :hitodetchi:

For me- go Ichigotchi of hmmm... Mamezoku or Memezoku?! Second preference- Memetchi of Memezoku.
You may want to check my Tamapedia (link in signature), if you're interested in some kinds of Tamagotchi :D
I like :mimitchi: .

She's cute and I love it when you have to vote, you see her moving sideways across the screen! :D

I only vote for Masktchi coz I used to have one called Chaos!

I really miss her. :D

Hmmm....Actually I would like to have one again. :D

I vote for whatever Tamagotchi I have on my v3, if it is on the ballads.So right now I'm voting for Kuchipatchi.

//CS
sorry he is voted off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back