New game in the town hall!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiv2maniac

Reaction score
In the town hall on the right wall there is a sign saying community members click it and you can play the game where you guess which character is being described. You get three goes and if you don't get the first clue right then it gives you anohter and if you don't get that right it gives you another at this point you have to guess correct or you have lost the game. Unfortunately you don't get a prize :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I wonder... do you get a prize? 0r something? Like gotchi points. Well, the game is cool, altho you don't get a souvineir or anything, and i'm not good at ALL! Well, it doesn't matter. I'm glad they put the game in the tamatown hall.

^_^ by the way it is on the right but i am glad also that there is a new game in the town hall and there is a new game in the school too it is called tama ball and if you go to the top of the scren when you are picking which topic to read you will see news from the king and it says where and when there will be new games :furawatchi: :(

:p by the way it is on the right but i am glad also that there is a new game in the town hall and there is a new game in the school too it is called tama ball and if you go to the top of the scren when you are picking which topic to read you will see news from the king and it says where and when there will be new games :p :angry:
I see! :D :angry:

I like the clean up game in the school and ring toss in the acrade....even though I'm not very good at it! :angry:

Go Masktchi!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back