where did my tamagotchi go?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamutamo

Reaction score
:angry: :blink: my tama just had a baby today. but it had 2 boys. . and then one of them left! can anyone tell me where it went? i thought it would go into my other tama but it didn't!

oh yea. . and i didn't even get an egg. . am i suppose to?

Say that again? the other tama does have it. And tey don't really give an egg.

:angry: :huh: my tama just had a baby today. but it had 2 boys. . and then one of them left! can anyone tell me where it went? i thought it would go into my other tama but it didn't!
The Tama your Tama married has it. Don't worry, and you're not supposed to get an egg, you get a baby. Rest assured everything's fine!

Tamagotchis are strange creatures. Sometimes they cme from an egg, and sometimes they're born live.

When you first start your tamagotchi, it comes from an egg. Also if you press reset, and select reset on the download or reset screen, it will come from an egg. In both these cases there is no parent information in family listings.

If you mate your tamagotchi using the matchmaker, there will be one live birth baby; no egg.

If you mate your tamagotchi with another tamagotchi by connection, there will be two live birth babies; again no eggs. Shortly after the second baby is born, it will jump off the screen to go live with the father.

Sometimes, if there is a communication error during mating-by-connection, the mother has two babies, the second baby jumps off the screen, but it never appears on the father's screen. In this case the father doesn't recognize that it mated. It is still available to mate with other tamagotchis by connection, or by matchmaker.

OHHHH i seee. .! thanks that makes more sense now. .

so the fater will now have to wait for the matchmaker. . :angry: :(

The other baby was going to go to the father, but it had a coneection problem and now it's like the other baby boy is 'dead', or it's like he never excisted! Did that help?

JF3334

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back