whats wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cysta

Reaction score
my tamas wont connect. they're both v3s. i go to the heart button, hit ver. 3, then visit. after that the standby screen comes on and after that nothing, just the reg. screen. i hold them together at the top like i thought i was supposed to. am i doing something wrong? :angry: PLZ HELP!!!

Your not doing anything wrong! :angry: This happened to me too once. Just switch each battery to another one, and press the "b" button and click download! Then try again, it should work this time, I hope. Good Luck!! :blink:

~Tama-Love~

Your not doing anything wrong! :angry: This happened to me too once. Just switch each battery to another one, and press the "b" button and click download! Then try again, it should work this time, I hope. Good Luck!! :blink:
~Tama-Love~
Right. Also, if that doesn't work, one of your Tamas might be a fake.

my tamas wont connect. they're both v3s. i go to the heart button, hit ver. 3, then visit. after that the standby screen comes on and after that nothing, just the reg. screen. i hold them together at the top like i thought i was supposed to. am i doing something wrong? :angry: PLZ HELP!!!
When it's in the 'standby' screen, you need to press the 'b' button on one of your tamagotchis. I had this trouble too, until I came on tamatalk! :huh:

i didnt work :angry: . both say tamagotchi connection, is there another way to tell if they're fake?

sorry i psted this late, the b button thing did work!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I linked my tamas and they played on the tetertotter :furawatchi: Anyway, I'm glad you found out that its the b button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back