Dust problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeGotchi

Reaction score
Hi :(

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum, but anyway:

I have owned 3 Tamagotchi in the past, and have just bought a Connection 3 days ago(Orange with bursts).

My question is about dust. Is there anything I can do to keep dust from getting under my Tama's screen?

Are there covers or something out there for the new TC's?

I try and keep it clean but dust seems to still get under the screen, making viewing the Tamagotchi a bit difficult at times.

Thanks,

OrangeGotchi

Are you sure these are dust, or just scratch marks on your Tama's screen? In the past, unfortunately, i went a little dr. frankenstein crazy and took all my tamagotchis apart to switch around their buttons and background screens. some were successful and looked wonderful! others....well....were never the same again.

point is, i told you that so you won't take apart your tamagotchi. when i took it apart, if i recall, there was the plastic screen, the one you can touch from the outside, a slim piece of plastic, and then the background, behind that a sponge and then the circuit board. it's really, REALLY hard for regular dust to get in and under all those screens, specially cuz they put em together real tight. so i'm guessing the dust is just really either scratch marks, or dust that really stuck ON the screen.

wow, that was longer than expected..LoL! :(

Well, there are a few dust particles underneath the first clear layer.

They weren't there to begin with, but I don't know how they could have gotten in there since, as you said, it seems to be in there tight.

Thanks for the replys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back