what is it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cysta

Reaction score
i have checked every growth chart i could find but i still dont know what it is. my tama is 0yr. old, girl, and looks like a square with rounded off corners and legs. it has a little tuft of hair on its head. does any one know what it is? (has arms eyes and mouth)

and while im asking questions, what does debugging do exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm. that sounds familiar. but i dont know. it depends if its a toddler or not.it sounds like a nikachi but nikachi doesnt have arms.im not so sure. and when you debug your tamagotchi it allows you to get new characters and choose your character. things like that.

ok, i think i have found the tamagotchi you are describing: its called an obotchi. And, in my opinion i think it fits your defenition perfectly except for one part, you say your tamagotchi is 0yrs old right, well, this tamagotchi is a teenager. It could possibly have been help back a year but anyway, ill keep searching for this character. ill PM you if i find it.

edited: Ok first of all, what generation is it and is it a V1,V2 or V3?

heres a link to a grouth chart that may have the tamagptchi your looking for:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

looknohands

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you, i looked and the obotchi on the chart looks exaclty like the one in my tama, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back