Photo
- - - - -

potty trained teens?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rhinoctopus

• rhinoctopus user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 September 2006 - 05:46 PM ( #1 )

i haven't played the v2s in a long time (my religion teacher took mine away last year :P )
and my mom bought me another one and it's a v3
i went away to eat dinner and i came back and it was on the toilet and those same happy circles and stuff came on
potty trained itself?

Replies

Views

Started

05 Sep 2006

Last Post

11 Sep 2006

tamawhat39

• tamawhat39 user photo

Posted 05 September 2006 - 06:16 PM ( #2 )

WOW well maybe ur tamagotchi is glitched cuz i have and adult not potty trained lol im new to tamagotchis and i never new u could potty train it till it became a teen :P :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :angry: <---- i think thats the tamagotchi i have

cutefuzz

• cutefuzz user photo

Posted 05 September 2006 - 06:41 PM ( #3 )

Mine did that too! I have a Mametchi.--> :mametchi:
Yeah, I was watching TV or something, then I looked over and she was on the toilet.
It was wierd.

Edited by cutefuzz, 05 September 2006 - 06:42 PM.

georgiakate1

• georgiakate1 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 September 2006 - 10:57 PM ( #4 )

I think you'll actually find that the character was taking a bath.
You cannot potty train any tamagotchi character - all you can do is if you see the squiggly lines coming from the tama just before it is about to poop - you can use the toilet icon and get it on the potty or toilet. It doesn't matter how many times you do this, it will never go on the potty or toilet on its own.
GK1

StarTama

• startama user photo

Posted 06 September 2006 - 12:10 AM ( #5 )

GK1 is right! Your Tama baths about 1 1/2 hours before it's bedtime, and continues for about half an hour, unless disturbed (if a button is pressed during this time). It does not resume bathing if disturbed. I think bathing is just an animation and there is absolutely nothing wrong with disturbing it (some ppl think there is). On the contrary, when it is bathing you cannot see how many poops it has, so it could actually be suffering without you knowing. Other animations include -
TODDLERS: rolling
TEENS: singing, running (and crashing!!) using toys on V1 , bathing
Adults: watching TV, brushing teeth (some characters), "expanding" using toys on V1 , bathing
About the toilet thing. If you "catch" all the poops before it does them, especially on V1 when it is a baby, your Tama will have a better chance of becoming a good character, and will gain one happy heart. My V1 changed into Kinkomatchi when I caught all 6 of it's baby poops.
StarTama :mametchi:

*~Tamagotchi~*

• tamagotchi user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 11 September 2006 - 09:15 PM ( #6 )

You can't potty train a tamagotchi. Maybe you saw it wrong or it was a glitch. But YOU CANNOT POTTY TRAIN A TAMAGOTCHI. Sorry, it'd be great if you could, but you can't. ;)

*~Tamagotchi~*