ichigotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princessbubbles

Reaction score
i want my tamagotchi to turn into a ichigotchi :) how do u get it to turn into that??it looks like this: :) and the one in my pic?cuz ichigotchi is my fave pm me or post a reply thnx

fr:lissy aka princessbubbles

[SIZE=8pt]I don't know but I like ichigotchi too. I don't see ichigotchi :) listed in the V3 character chart either. :) [/SIZE]

It really depends on how you take care of your tama. I think you have to take good care of it or something. Oh, and ichigotchi is only in v1 and v2. Hope I helped ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ichigotchi is only available on the V1, in which you have to take good care of your tama kid (For happiness play games) And to keep it heathy and thin, It WILL evole into an ichigotchi. And in MY experiences on a V2, you have to have it on an even Generation, take good not the best~care of it to get it as a teen~for best luck i repeat in MY experiences, it works better if the child is a Kuribotchi (The Chocolate Chip Child lol)

*Best Luck*//CC

I like them too. I wonder why ichigotchi isn't here anymore. I think you just have to take care of it.

If you have a V1 or a V2, you will probably get the character the firs Generation you have! I got an Ichigotchi when I first played with my new tama. You need to take so, so care, not perfect and not really bad. :mametchi: Hope that helps!! :mametchi: :mametchi:

~Tama-Love~

RR said he/she had a ichigotchi on his/her V3, and I had a kuchipatchi on my v3 and its a v2 and v1 character so I think ichigotchi can be on v3. I had ichi once-ONCE, so I don't know the "secret"

Personally, I dont think there is a way to know how to get a certain character except costumes and debugging

You cannot get him on v3. But on v1, you must get a Kinakomotchi on an odd generation (it doesn't matter what kid you get for first) and it will evolve into Ichigotchi. If you get a Marutchi, it will evolve into Hinotamatchi.

i want my tamagotchi to turn into a ichigotchi :ph34r: how do u get it to turn into that??it looks like this: :lol: and the one in my pic?cuz ichigotchi is my fave pm me or post a reply thnx fr:lissy aka princessbubbles
its a shame but ichigotchi character isn't on tama v3's. :lol:

i'm sure there are new exciting characters for you to love! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back