v2 question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeminy

Reaction score
DOES A V2 CONNEXION GIVE U THE OPTION 2 SHOP????? PLEASE REPLY

well i read somwhere on this site (was it this one?) that there was cheat code and it got u a piece of steak woth 800p in the shop :)

well i read somwhere on this site (was it this one?) that there was cheat code and it got u a piece of steak woth 800p in the shop :)
so v2 connexion gives u the option 2 shop

In the tamagotchi connection/connexion v2's, yes you can shop. This is what I've heard:

You win "Gotchi-points" from playing games with your Tamagotchi.

The shop keeper will come about three times a day, beeping when he arrives.

You buy stuff With the "Gotchi-points" you earned.

The things in the shop change every time he come. i.e: You might see an octopus in the shop on tuesday, but might never see it again.

You can insert special codes to get some unobtainable things in the shop. You will still have to buy them, though.

You can buy food a toys from the shop. At the food menu, you can select :Meal, Snack, or treat. (something you've bought.)

You can send things you've bought to other Tamagotchis in the form of presents. In other words, you can now CHOOSE the presents you want to send your friend.

Well, thats all I know about the shop in the V2's. Correct me if I'm wrong people; this information was recieved only by what I've heard from other people, seeing as I don't have a V2 of my own. :) :( ;) :D :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back