tamagotchi or aquapets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wich is better?

• Tamagotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquapets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think aquapets are also cute, but tamagotchis have a LOT more options and not to mention characters! So of course, being a big fan of tamagotchis, I would choose tamagotchis. ;)

Tamagotchis are much more complex and more like taking care of a real pet than aqua pets. Even though aqua pets are really cute.. ^^

Also, tamagotchis have more features and their batteries last longer. You can also carry them around everywhere secrety.

Aquapets aren't that fun, you don't have to look after them and with tamas you can carry them around everywhere. :p :p :p

I think that tamagotchis are best; but should I report this since it is a bumped topic?

tamas all the way! aqua pets just "swim" around and make annoying noises! Plus, my sis neglected hers for a few months, and the water turned the color of pee! ewww

Ummm... I think that since this is a Tamagotchi site, everyone is going to vote for tamagotchis...

tamagotchi is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better because aquapets r annoying!!! they won't stop making noise and i can't figure it out because i lost the instructions. and the only way to shut it up is 2 yank out the batteries.

tamagotchi and heres one of the ads for the aquapets and ys he water changed colors ew

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

and guess what they look and are kid dildos just look at them there kid sex toys :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamas all the way are so much better. I bought my Spongebob and Patrick Aquapets just for collectability and they were on clearance at Walmart for $3.00. Also, what water 42 said in their last post; they are now discontinued for that obvious reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back