Photo
- - - - -

"Would You Like To Have A New Pet?"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ducky2721

• ducky2721 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:55 PM ( #1 )

I've had one of the new Gigapet Bunnies for 42 days now. I used to be able to link with a friend's Dragon Lizard. Lately when I try to link the two, mine begins it's link screen with the arrows but instead brings up a screen that says "Would You Like To Have A New Pet?" I don't want to reset my current pet, but I want to be able to link with other pets. Does Anyone Have Any Ideas?

Replies

Views

Started

06 Sep 2006

Last Post

19 Sep 2006

justfriends3334

• justfriends3334 user photo

Posted 11 September 2006 - 07:12 PM ( #2 )

Hmmmm....... that's never happened to me even though I've never connected. I would suggjest just clicking yes on it and maybe that will go on with the connection! Or did you try that? It might be a glitch, but Ive never heard of a Giga Pet glitch......... :D

JF3334 :(

ducky2721

• ducky2721 user photo

Posted 19 September 2006 - 09:06 PM ( #3 )

About four or five days after I posted my thread, my gigapet turned off entirely. I tried changing the batteries, but it was no help. I noticed some other things about the condition though; my gigapet would revert back to it's status before the reset and would lose time each time this happened. I also e-mailed Hasbro. They e-mailed the first time saying that they needed more time to research the problem, and I just added the new information tonight. Also, the gigapet that I had been linking with began having the same problems, but is still in working order other than its ability to link. I've since exchanged mine.