"Would You Like To Have A New Pet?"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky2721

Reaction score
I've had one of the new Gigapet Bunnies for 42 days now. I used to be able to link with a friend's Dragon Lizard. Lately when I try to link the two, mine begins it's link screen with the arrows but instead brings up a screen that says "Would You Like To Have A New Pet?" I don't want to reset my current pet, but I want to be able to link with other pets. Does Anyone Have Any Ideas?

Hmmmm....... that's never happened to me even though I've never connected. I would suggjest just clicking yes on it and maybe that will go on with the connection! Or did you try that? It might be a glitch, but Ive never heard of a Giga Pet glitch......... :D

JF3334 :(

About four or five days after I posted my thread, my gigapet turned off entirely. I tried changing the batteries, but it was no help. I noticed some other things about the condition though; my gigapet would revert back to it's status before the reset and would lose time each time this happened. I also e-mailed Hasbro. They e-mailed the first time saying that they needed more time to research the problem, and I just added the new information tonight. Also, the gigapet that I had been linking with began having the same problems, but is still in working order other than its ability to link. I've since exchanged mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back