Photo
- - - - -

Okay. Glitches. Please tell me if.................

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

justfriends3334

• justfriends3334 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:52 PM ( #1 )

Okay! Just follow the title directions!!

Glitch #1: I don't think this has happened to anyone but me. A screen that looks like this: ;) http://artpad.art.com/?undefined And the lines are moving and the dots at the top are the selettion things on the Tama. And it's making noises. It happens on one of my tama's, but I don't know why. It usually does it when it's cold or wet. PLz help!

Glitch #2: I think this has happened to many people. It will only say if you want the sound on or off and when you press a button, it won't do anything.

Glitch #3: This may have happened to some people. It kept going on and off pause and pressing buttons. It happened when it got slightly wet. :(

So.... please tell me if this has ever happened to you so I won't feel alone! :P

JF3334 :ichigotchi: :angry: HELP!!!!!!!!

Replies

Views

Started

07 Sep 2006

Last Post

20 Oct 2006

Chocosilver

• chocosilver user photo

Posted 08 September 2006 - 07:22 PM ( #2 )

You've answered your own questions. They are all glites that sometimmes occur if your Tamagotchi gets wet.
Just take they battery out let it dry and put it back in. Then select "Download", or "Reset". You TMGC should be back to normal.

//CS

*quote of SPAM removed*

Edited by binary, 20 October 2006 - 08:11 PM.

Fooet

• fooet user photo

Posted 09 September 2006 - 03:49 AM ( #3 )

The only thing that I can think is possible with a glitch is to re-set or download your tamagotchi :lol:

If you do get a glitch it normally happens if your tamagotchi has got wet. You can try drying the battery and put it back in though :ph34r:

- Fooet

bratztroxg

• bratztroxg user photo

Posted 09 September 2006 - 05:50 AM ( #4 )

Glitch #1: I don't think this has happened to anyone but me. A screen that looks like this: :lol: http://artpad.art.com/?undefined And the lines are moving and the dots at the top are the selettion things on the Tama. And it's making noises. It happens on one of my tama's, but I don't know why. It usually does it when it's cold or wet. PLz help!

Glitch #2: I think this has happened to many people. It will only say if you want the sound on or off and when you press a button, it won't do anything.

Glitch #3: This may have happened to some people. It kept going on and off pause and pressing buttons. It happened when it got slightly wet. :lol:

So.... please tell me if this has ever happened to you so I won't feel alone! :D

JF3334 :lol: :ph34r: HELP!!!!!!!!

Well if it did it when it was cold and wet it's probably just a complex pixel reaction! don't worry, just keep it warm and dry!
:lol:

tamatalkercraze1111

• tamatalkercraze1111 user photo

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:06 AM ( #5 )

#3 happened to me! So scary! My mom hit it and it stopped.

Edited by tamatalkercraze1111, 09 September 2006 - 07:06 AM.

ChibiChick

• chibichick user photo

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:57 AM ( #6 )

Yeah if it gets wet it isnt good, open the back and the circut (sp?) and let everthing dry. you can help with a blow drier, but on cool (if it blows hot and it is too close, it isnt good) If that fails, just get a new tama!! (Once my V1 survived in a year of snow! Its no joke!)

*Hoped I helped*
//CC

pooky-mametchi

• pooky-mametchi user photo

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:18 AM ( #7 )

I always wanted to debug my tama, I tried it on my first tama ever, and two lines popped up, blocking my tama. The I see a flash of tears coming from the floor for 2 milliseconds, and it says "b:y"( the ":" was 4 dots ). Then I see a flash of a baby, and it says NAME. Just like when you reset it! And it turned and then it had an A. I pressed the B button and letters when crazy switching around! I took out the battery, put it back in, and it went BEEP super loud in a high kind of note. So I just put the battery out. So now it doesn't work. :hitodetchi: :wacko: My first tama! WHY!?

Help!!!

Edited by pooky-mametchi, 09 September 2006 - 08:20 AM.

Mario Bros.

• mario-bros user photo

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:24 AM ( #8 )

Glitch #1: I don't think this has happened to anyone but me. A screen that looks like this: :o http://artpad.art.com/?undefined And the lines are moving and the dots at the top are the selettion things on the Tama. And it's making noises. It happens on one of my tama's, but I don't know why. It usually does it when it's cold or wet. PLz help!

Glitch #3: This may have happened to some people. It kept going on and off pause and pressing buttons. It happened when it got slightly wet. :(

So.... please tell me if this has ever happened to you so I won't feel alone! :angry:

JF3334 :hitodetchi: :wacko: HELP!!!!!!!!

My tama did Glitch3 to me for no reason!

He's a :hitodetchi: now

justfriends3334

Posted 09 September 2006 - 09:42 AM ( #9 )

I always wanted to debug my tama, I tried it on my first tama ever, and two lines popped up, blocking my tama. The I see a flash of tears coming from the floor for 2 milliseconds, and it says "b:y"( the ":" was 4 dots ). Then I see a flash of a baby, and it says NAME. Just like when you reset it! And it turned and then it had an A. I pressed the B button and letters when crazy switching around! I took out the battery, put it back in, and it went BEEP super loud in a high kind of note. So I just put the battery out. So now it doesn't work. :( :P My first tama! WHY!?

Help!!!

Wow! That's kinda scary when that happens, isn't it? I feel really bad for you. It kinda seems like my Glitch #1. Except sorta like #3 combined, too. I know how you feel. :D

JF3334 :P

P.S. The loud beep at the beginning is supposed to happen. B)

foxxylove

• foxxylove user photo

Posted 17 September 2006 - 03:28 PM ( #10 )

I think glitch 1 is really snow.(I'll make my tama cold sause that sounds cool, you know to have snow on your screen.) glitch 2 happened 2 me, and glitch 3 happened to my sister even though it wuz completely dry. B) [I][FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

justfriends3334

Posted 17 September 2006 - 06:04 PM ( #11 )

I think glitch 1 is really snow.(I'll make my tama cold sause that sounds cool, you know to have snow on your screen.) glitch 2 happened 2 me, and glitch 3 happened to my sister even though it wuz completely dry. :( [I][FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

What do ya mean snow? Did the picture load? It actually is kimda scary to me..... :D

JF3334

bellarulz

• bellarulz user photo

Posted 28 September 2006 - 04:12 PM ( #12 )

Hey i have a strange thing and im not sure if its a glitch or wat.
my tamagotchi had a baby and the next day instead of leaving it stayed so i still have 2 tamagotchis on the screen!
do u no wat happened?

justfriends3334

Posted 28 September 2006 - 05:26 PM ( #13 )

That's supposed to happen; I'll give you an example.
Lets say you get the 10:30am matchmaker. That night, the baby will stay with the parent. You wake up. You have your day. :huh: You go back to sleep, and THAT night, a exactly 12:00am, the parent will leave. You will wake up in the moring with a crying boy/girl.
I hope I helped!!

JF3334

dr.tam

• drtam user photo

Posted 29 September 2006 - 08:19 AM ( #14 )

24 h after receiving the baby u can forward the parent leaving by changing time 2 23.59

justfriends3334

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:38 AM ( #15 )

That's also 11:59pm. I do it allllll the time!

JF3334

ichagotchi freak

• ichagotchi-freak user photo

Posted 20 October 2006 - 08:29 AM ( #16 )

I always wanted to debug my tama, I tried it on my first tama ever, and two lines popped up, blocking my tama. The I see a flash of tears coming from the floor for 2 milliseconds, and it says "b:y"( the ":" was 4 dots ). Then I see a flash of a baby, and it says NAME. Just like when you reset it! And it turned and then it had an A. I pressed the B button and letters when crazy switching around! I took out the battery, put it back in, and it went BEEP super loud in a high kind of note. So I just put the battery out. So now it doesn't work.  :mimitchi:  :angry:  My first tama! WHY!?

Help!!!

i know why it's loud because my tama is very quiet wen i opened it it was loud because the back *opens tamagotchi where battary is placed*cover is muffuling the sound :blink: o and just hit the reset botton and choose reset after you set the time the egg shold hach in one m.l secont you shold be abill to pik a charictar :P :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi:

sencerlly,
ichigotchi freak :mametchi:

Edited by ichagotchi freak, 20 October 2006 - 08:31 AM.

Muffin_Tama

• muffin-tama user photo

Posted 20 October 2006 - 04:57 PM ( #17 )

I had glitch one...
But I added a little of water and it stopped but It went crazy but now it works well ;)