Okay. Glitches. Please tell me if.................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justfriends3334

Reaction score
Okay! Just follow the title directions!!

Glitch #1: I don't think this has happened to anyone but me. A screen that looks like this: ;) https://artpad.art.com/?undefined And the lines are moving and the dots at the top are the selettion things on the Tama. And it's making noises. It happens on one of my tama's, but I don't know why. It usually does it when it's cold or wet. PLz help!

Glitch #2: I think this has happened to many people. It will only say if you want the sound on or off and when you press a button, it won't do anything.

Glitch #3: This may have happened to some people. It kept going on and off pause and pressing buttons. It happened when it got slightly wet. :(

So.... please tell me if this has ever happened to you so I won't feel alone! :p

JF3334 :ichigotchi: :angry: HELP!!!!!!!!

You've answered your own questions. They are all glites that sometimmes occur if your Tamagotchi gets wet.

Just take they battery out let it dry and put it back in. Then select "Download", or "Reset". You TMGC should be back to normal.

//CS

*quote of SPAM removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that I can think is possible with a glitch is to re-set or download your tamagotchi :lol:

If you do get a glitch it normally happens if your tamagotchi has got wet. You can try drying the battery and put it back in though :ph34r:

- Fooet

Glitch #1: I don't think this has happened to anyone but me. A screen that looks like this: :lol: https://artpad.art.com/?undefined And the lines are moving and the dots at the top are the selettion things on the Tama. And it's making noises. It happens on one of my tama's, but I don't know why. It usually does it when it's cold or wet. PLz help!

Glitch #2: I think this has happened to many people. It will only say if you want the sound on or off and when you press a button, it won't do anything.

Glitch #3: This may have happened to some people. It kept going on and off pause and pressing buttons. It happened when it got slightly wet. :lol:

So.... please tell me if this has ever happened to you so I won't feel alone! :D

JF3334 :lol: :ph34r: HELP!!!!!!!!
Well if it did it when it was cold and wet it's probably just a complex pixel reaction! don't worry, just keep it warm and dry!

:lol:

Yeah if it gets wet it isnt good, open the back and the circut (sp?) and let everthing dry. you can help with a blow drier, but on cool (if it blows hot and it is too close, it isnt good) If that fails, just get a new tama!! (Once my V1 survived in a year of snow! Its no joke!)

*Hoped I helped*

//CC

I always wanted to debug my tama, I tried it on my first tama ever, and two lines popped up, blocking my tama. The I see a flash of tears coming from the floor for 2 milliseconds, and it says "b:y"( the ":" was 4 dots ). Then I see a flash of a baby, and it says NAME. Just like when you reset it! And it turned and then it had an A. I pressed the B button and letters when crazy switching around! I took out the battery, put it back in, and it went BEEP super loud in a high kind of note. So I just put the battery out. So now it doesn't work. :hitodetchi: :wacko: My first tama! WHY!?

Help!!!

Glitch #1: I don't think this has happened to anyone but me. A screen that looks like this: :eek: https://artpad.art.com/?undefined And the lines are moving and the dots at the top are the selettion things on the Tama. And it's making noises. It happens on one of my tama's, but I don't know why. It usually does it when it's cold or wet. PLz help!

Glitch #3: This may have happened to some people. It kept going on and off pause and pressing buttons. It happened when it got slightly wet. :(

So.... please tell me if this has ever happened to you so I won't feel alone! :angry:

JF3334 :hitodetchi: :wacko: HELP!!!!!!!!
My tama did Glitch3 to me for no reason!

He's a :hitodetchi: now

I always wanted to debug my tama, I tried it on my first tama ever, and two lines popped up, blocking my tama. The I see a flash of tears coming from the floor for 2 milliseconds, and it says "b:y"( the ":" was 4 dots ). Then I see a flash of a baby, and it says NAME. Just like when you reset it! And it turned and then it had an A. I pressed the B button and letters when crazy switching around! I took out the battery, put it back in, and it went BEEP super loud in a high kind of note. So I just put the battery out. So now it doesn't work. :( :p My first tama! WHY!?
Help!!!
Wow! That's kinda scary when that happens, isn't it? I feel really bad for you. It kinda seems like my Glitch #1. Except sorta like #3 combined, too. I know how you feel. :D

JF3334 :p

P.S. The loud beep at the beginning is supposed to happen. B)

I think glitch 1 is really snow.(I'll make my tama cold sause that sounds cool, you know to have snow on your screen.) glitch 2 happened 2 me, and glitch 3 happened to my sister even though it wuz completely dry. :(
What do ya mean snow? Did the picture load? It actually is kimda scary to me..... :D

JF3334

Hey i have a strange thing and im not sure if its a glitch or wat.

my tamagotchi had a baby and the next day instead of leaving it stayed so i still have 2 tamagotchis on the screen!

do u no wat happened?

That's supposed to happen; I'll give you an example.

Lets say you get the 10:30am matchmaker. That night, the baby will stay with the parent. You wake up. You have your day. :huh: You go back to sleep, and THAT night, a exactly 12:00am, the parent will leave. You will wake up in the moring with a crying boy/girl.

I hope I helped!!

JF3334

24 h after receiving the baby u can forward the parent leaving by changing time 2 23.59

I always wanted to debug my tama, I tried it on my first tama ever, and two lines popped up, blocking my tama. The I see a flash of tears coming from the floor for 2 milliseconds, and it says "b:y"( the ":" was 4 dots ). Then I see a flash of a baby, and it says NAME. Just like when you reset it! And it turned and then it had an A. I pressed the B button and letters when crazy switching around! I took out the battery, put it back in, and it went BEEP super loud in a high kind of note. So I just put the battery out. So now it doesn't work.  :mimitchi:   :angry:   My first tama! WHY!?
Help!!!
i know why it's loud because my tama is very quiet wen i opened it it was loud because the back *opens tamagotchi where battary is placed*cover is muffuling the sound :blink: o and just hit the reset botton and choose reset after you set the time the egg shold hach in one m.l secont you shold be abill to pik a charictar :p :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi:

sencerlly,

ichigotchi freak :mametchi:

I had glitch one...

But I added a little of water and it stopped but It went crazy but now it works well ;)

That stuff only happened because you got your tamagotchis wet. Just keep them away from water and the glitches should stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back