Err.. just a quick question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutefuzz

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]The Match-Maker came today. [/SIZE]

I didnt like the Tama she/he showed me (I dont remember what it was), so when it asked "Love?" I said "No".

Will the MatchMaker ever come again? :wub:

I need to know soon!

Thanks!

[SIZE=8pt]The Match-Maker came today. [/SIZE]I didnt like the Tama she/he showed me (I dont remember what it was), so when it asked "Love?" I said "No".

Will the MatchMaker ever come again? :wub:

I need to know soon!

Thanks!
Yes, the Matchmaker will come a couple more times. But if you reject too much, the Matchmaker will stop comming untill you are on a new generation. You can set he time to 10:59 am, 2:59 pm, or 6:59 pm and wait one minnute and the match maker will come! :wub: :lol:

~Tama-Love~

You know, how the other tama looks like doesn't matter. It's okay if your tama love an ugly one. I don't mind that. Also, the appearence won't affect how your next tama looks like.

Oh....... just to let you know, the match maker comes at 10:30..... not 10:00. Just correcting you! No offence. I hope this helps a little! Bye! :mametchi:

JF3334

Hey my tama is 4. when does the matchmaker come??? :huh: :wub: :kuribotchi: is there any way 2 make your tama older, i tried to make my tama and my friends partners but i didn't work is this because mine is an adult and hers is a teen???? please answer!!!

my tama info

G1 name: Sweet

23 lbs

:wub: :huh: :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: ^_^

Hey my tama is 4. when does the matchmaker come??? :mimitchi: :huh: :kuribotchi: is there any way 2 make your tama older, i tried to make my tama and my friends partners but i didn't work is this because mine is an adult and hers is a teen???? please answer!!!
Here are the answers to you questions ;) :

1. The matchmaker comes at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm, and 7:00pm.

2. There isn't a spacific thing you can do to make your tama grow faster, but don't pause it if you want an Adult, or a different stage character to grow!

3. Yes you can only mate when your charaters are both Adults, opposite Gender, and are about the same age! You will see a heart after you conect for some time, and it will mean the at they are both in love! ^_^

Hope that answered your questions! :wub:

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back