Garbagefan2424 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got my Tama today! it makes me very happy this silly toy anyhow I had to reset it cause of the time, which I learned later can be changed...

Anyhow here are the stats so far:

General Info:

Name: NANA

Gen: 1G

Three of us in school got tama's so my little nana has lots of friends and thats great! anyhow she seems easy going now that she is a toddler! She's friend with Guy and Miki! Guy being a guy, hehe im trying to get them to mate! Well we'll see, I got some souvenirs and bought her popcorn today, cant wait till she evolves tomoro (if anyone has a chart for tama's so i can give you their names I dont know them...)

EDIT:

Hey you can comment on my log! Any clues or help is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nana still hasn't grown up *cries* but that's because of all the pausing in school, I tried having it unpaused as much as possible in school. Anyhow I bought it Darts, and a trumpet as well as lots of food such as pasta and pizza. She is well behaved and we're getting better at the bumping game, yet I lose after four usually

Nana has become a young memetechi! It evolved this morning when I woke up, im so happy for it! Its so adorable and awesome! Anyhow I started feeding it snack foods so it would gain weight and then I could play more games with it. I bought so many items for her but seems she can't use them yet. She has a new pencil but I will have to wait some more to use it

Nana been quite awesome, very little complains and shes is manageable. Anyhow I opened all the secret codes and today she woke at 9AM and this day she is been well, I got her the ball and she has mastered it after many falls! I wonder if she will do better in multilayer now.... her training is already maxed!

I had her turned on in school all day! That was great not to pause her! Anyhow she seems to be needing more attention, being hunger and all, and i feed her pizza which isnt ehr favorite food and that was bad >,< anyhow I made a wallpaper for my ZEN of the tama and here it is if anyone cares T_T

tamabgdonejl2.png

EDIT: ok images dont work but thats the link if you want to see it

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Tama today! it makes me very happy this silly toy anyhow I had to reset it cause of the time, which I learned later can be changed...
Anyhow here are the stats so far:

General Info:

Name: NANA

Gen: 1G

Three of us in school got tama's so my little nana has lots of friends and thats great! anyhow she seems easy going now that she is a toddler! She's friend with Guy and Miki! Guy being a guy, hehe im trying to get them to mate! Well we'll see, I got some souvenirs and bought her popcorn today, cant wait till she evolves tomoro (if anyone has a chart for tama's so i can give you their names I dont know them...)

EDIT:

Hey you can comment on my log! Any clues or help is appreciated!
Since you are trying to mate with another tamagotchi, I'd advise you to let them grow into oldies. Here are all of the steps in order to do the process:

Step 1: Make sure you have a female tamagotchi and a male tamagotchi

Step 2: Connect them alot when they are teenagers, just enough to get 4 happy faces.

Step 3: When they turn into adults, DO NOT connect them AT ALL. If you do, they will mate tol early.

Step 4: Refuse the matchmaker everytime it comes. The times for when it comes are 10:30am, 3:00pm, and 7:00pm, be on the lookput for those. It's an old tamagotchi with a book. She chooses a husband/wife for your tamagotchi and if you accept, you won't be able to mate with Guy.

Step 5: Wait until it evolves into an oldie. That is between the ages of 10 and 20. Sometimes it can be before 10, or over 20, but just be pacient, it will evolve.

Step 6: Once you and your tamagotchi's mate evolve into oldies, connect them and you will get 2 babies.

Step 7: Once the parents leave the baby, you will have a secret character to look after! This character is cool because instead of going through the normal stages, it goes from baby to adult in just 1 hour! The character you will get is Oyjiatchi. I've had it once, pretty cool looking character.

Those are all the steps in order to get the secret character. Of course, you don't to do this is you don't want to, but it's pretty fun. If you don't want to do this, then when they are between the ages of 6 and 8, connect them and they will have babies!

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

thanks *~Tamagotchi~*!!!! thats is quite interesting that it goes to adulthood that fast! Well Nana and Gai (yeah thats the way my friend spelled it i didnt know this at the time) seem to have 4 hearts now in their relationship... but they havent mated which is good cause I still want to play with Nana as an adult. So does that mean I should not connect them anymore? (they are both 5yrs old and their relationship is four hearts so im guessing they will mate when they connect and they're like 6yrs) now to my loggin! Nana evolved today during English into a Pyonkotchi!!! Now I have been able to play with her a lot and I was able to get her the ! ! (clone) and an ink pen which is good cause so I dont need pencils! Adulthood makes me happy! Many items to use, now if only they would give them stats like the entama ones >,<

NANA is quite old now and I kinda want it to reproduce and at the same time I dont, IDK anyhow she had fun today with GAI this seems to be the last day I can connect them before they have babies, Gai's owner and I haven't decided if we want to get the secret character. Anyhow I bought NANA drums and now it has drums and a trumpet! My points are low, better go play heading! I cant wait for V4! hopefully they will be able to breed and connect not just connect.

NANA has had a baby! This was Friday, she had twin baby girls : P idk but she has had the baby for a long time, seems the mother doesn't want to leave... I wonder if its her age... NANA is 7yrs.. anyone know if there is a specific year they leave in? I thought it was 24hrs but im guessing it also has to do with the age of the parent :pochitchi: anyhow Nana is doing fine but I cant play heading well anymore it seems that it has gotten harder or the middle button isn't working well... I started playin` Get Music. :D

Ok loads have happened, first Nana has left me with a little baby Girl that I named Yui, anyhow I'm going to skip to Yui as an adult as that is what she is now! She became a Mimitchi!!!! I was shocked becasue I didn't think I treated her like OMG dont let a single heart go down! But IDK for some reason I got a mimitchi and its great! Its one of the most adorable Tamas! Anyhow seems I haven't been able to connect to Gai II, sadly my friends baby GAi Jr. has passed away... Anyhow Yui is doing fine!

Latest posts

Back