Kinkomatchi on Generation 1!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTama

Reaction score
Background info

My V1 had a baby, which changed into Kinkomatchi, Young Mimitchi, Mimitchi. Then Mimitchi had a baby, which was Kinkomatchi, Ichigotchi, then :wub: DEATH!!

So it was back to Generation one. But my Tamagotchi changed into Kinkomatchi, even though I took pretty really bad care of it. Kinkomatchi is good care only, and even so it should only change into that on the 2nd Generation and beyond. The Generation counter says 1, but there must be a glitch somewhere... :lol:

StarTama :wub:

This is a glitch that will sometimes occur if you be a banana do something eat pie have a good cared parent and then a death. Nothing wrong.

I took really good care of the parent (sadly the time was wrong and it died overnight). That must be it. Thanks.

StarTama :hitodetchi:

P.S. I'm not complaining! I LOVE Kinkomatchi. I used to dream about getting Kinkomatchi.

I was trapped in a vortex of Kina's. For TEN GENERATIONS straight, I got Kinas as childs. Now I can hardly bare to look at one.

Kinkonakotchi will appear at odd generations on the v1, but only after generation 1.

On Generation 1 for v1, you can only get a Marutchi.

But at Generation 3 and the other odd Generations after 1, you will get him.

Good Luck! :hitodetchi:

Maybe your Ichigotchi had good training and maybe that was the factor.

*edited by binary. You don't have to be mean.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Background infoMy V1 had a baby, which changed into Kinkomatchi, Young Mimitchi, Mimitchi. Then Mimitchi had a baby, which was Kinkomatchi, Ichigotchi, then :( DEATH!!

So it was back to Generation one. But my Tamagotchi changed into Kinkomatchi, even though I took pretty really bad care of it. Kinkomatchi is good care only, and even so it should only change into that on the 2nd Generation and beyond. The Generation counter says 1, but there must be a glitch somewhere... :eek:

StarTama :hitodetchi:
Yep, glitch is the only explanation. :wacko:

Kinkonakotchi will appear at odd generations on the v1, but only after generation 1. On Generation 1 for v1, you can only get a Marutchi.

But at Generation 3 and the other odd Generations after 1, you will get him.

Good Luck! :lol:
Um, I disagree with you, when I started genoration 1 on my tamagotchis, I got the Kinotamatchi on both of them. And it was on both of my version 1 tamagotchis. And for the adults on that I got a Mametchi and a Kutchipatchi... I miss those girls sooo much. :(

The Mametchi's name was Kiten and the Kutchipatchi's name was Cloe. I really miss them :D

The first 2 genorations were awesome!

The 2nd genoration was Mimitchi named Aaron and a Memetchi named Angel. I miss those 4 sooo much. That's when the family started. Now all my version 1 tamagotchis are related, they're all cousins, mom's, dad's, and grandparents. I love that <3

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back