weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olysprincess

Reaction score
Does this sound weird to anybody my tama turned into an adult at 3yrs and it was a hanatchi now it just turned into an oldie at the age of six...is this weird and does this mean my tama is going to die soon...please let me know

Did you debug it? Because if you did, maybe that's the problem. And I don't think it's gonna die right away, it will take some time.

Once, my Tama changed into an adult at age 2 and got the Matchmaker at age 5. Sometimes it doesn't matter what the age counter says, it can be glitchy. Don't worry, just find another Oldie to breed your Tama with, you'll get a secret character! Congrats on getting the Oldie, I always breed them before then, so I've never gotten one B) . I'm a little impatient...

StarTama :ph34r:

Does this sound weird to anybody my tama turned into an adult at 3yrs and it was a hanatchi now it just turned into an oldie at the age of six...is this weird and does this mean my tama is going to die soon...please let me know
Teens can turn into adults at the age of 3, but I don't know what to tell you about having it turn into an oldie at 6. It's probably a glitch, just wait for it to die or find a female oldie and mate them together, that way your tamagotchi won't die and you won't have to start over.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

What charector did it turn into? I could help if I know!

-TV3C-
It could have turned into a Male Oldie, or a Female Oldie, those are the ONLY choices for tamagotchis being old.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back