My Tama died of nothing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama died or have u let it die?

• Have you ever killed ur tama?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have u let it die??

• Or would u not kill ur tama eva???

• Has ur tama died of nothin???? (like mine)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Please dont spam, #2 Your tama doesnt really die of "nothing" Its either that its unheathy, hade a bad treated life although you managed to keep it alive, or of course, it could of been a glitch

*Best Luck*//CC

1. Well my tama has not died yet from grade 1 and now I'm in grade 4.

2. What ChibiChick said :wacko:

hmm well that happens somtimes..you never know. Your tama might have well...just not been as strong. ya know what i mean? So dont loose happy hearts as fast as others. Like an exapmle a tama adult is more likely to survive than a toddler or teen or baby.

younger you are more needs you have...

Hope i helped...

-KG

I got a V3 for my birthday last year and it's still alive. I don't think it dies for nothing. Why would Bandai make it that?

Well, I must admit I did let my tama die once, so i could do the twin cheat, and it worked! But then he died again because I actually didnt pause it whne I went to my cabin for the weekend.

But its okay! I'll never do it again.

I have had soooooooooo many different tamagotchis i cant remember them all, but i do remember I had this one tama that looked like weed and he died for no reason [SIZE=21pt] and I had every item!!!![/SIZE]

How muh does that stink?!?!?!?!

~tamatot94~

I have had soooooooooo many different tamagotchis i cant remember them all, but i do remember I had this one tama that looked like weed and he died for no reason [SIZE=21pt] and I had every item!!!![/SIZE]
How muh does that stink?!?!?!?!

~tamatot94~
My tamagotchi [a tarakotchi!} got with the matchmaker and had a little baby girl! :p

Two days later the two of them died! I played with Tarakotchi lots and he was always happy and never hungry! Not fat either! One day, I just took him off pause and he died! :huh:

His name was Tango! {v2} I cried for hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Another thing, the first v3's I had ever got died for no reason! Well....I looked after them very well, but I kept connecting and playing games, making them win lots of money! I ended up winning 200 p a time! ;)

Well, I was so happy and they looked so cute as toddlers, that I didn't leave them off pause at night and in 3 months they died! :(

{A little trick of mine!} ^_^

Sometimes , with V3's, we think they die for no reason when in fact we have forgotten to check the heart meter after certain events.

For example, certain items such as the chest can empty all the hearts (if it has turned the tama into a baby for a few seconds). If they are not checked straight away and so not filled back up - the tama will die- even if all the hearts were full just before using those items.

I have also noticed that the V3 will lose hearts when connecting with a different version tama- even if it wins games- or has had a visit- so after maybe 10 connections with a different version it will have lost all it's happy hearts.

Just a couple of things like this can affect your tama's happiness, even though you haven't actually neglected it at all!

I have had soooooooooo many different tamagotchis i cant remember them all,
I make a file of mine, i will email it to people just email me (using the icon at bottom of this message) your address to me!

I'd hate myself if one of my tamas died!

(my first and most loved tama turned to: <_< )

P.S. the file has my little brothers too

P.P.S. I'm James

Last edited by a moderator:
Have i let my tama's die? Well if it happened to them it's cause i lose stuff fairly easily (especially if my sis descides to clean up around my pc a bit). Lately this has only happened to my v2 connection though.

1. I would never ever kill my tamas

2.My tama has died BUT I DID NOT KILL IT

3.I agree a tama can't die from nothing! Except for a glitch

4.I lost one by accident so it "died"

*sniff sniff*

mine was on generation 6 but then my neighbor hid it behind the stove,but alas, my heart, she is broken! *does stupid dramatic wave with hand*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back