Religious topics

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom and mark

Reaction score
TamaGuide Note Added:

Before you post any comment in this topic, please read this post first and use it to decide what (if anything) you wish to contribute to this topic:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=S...ndpost&p=818335

Please do not post any topics about religious beliefs. It could badly offend them. Or insult over skin color!

THIS IS WHY

If someone is very religious it can be very insulting to post

"I haaattteeee muslims" because that can break someones heart! Please

do not ever ever post that or anyother religons! Or a guide will immediately

be informed and the topic will be completely deleted. :( Come on you know

that you are not that stupid or imature! You can do it so please do it!!!!!!!

Thank you for readin this topic and please post your comments below :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
thank u tom and mark for that but i have never seen religious abuse on this site and i hope there never will be. but thatnk u for thinking of others.

thanx for the topic but things like this arent allowed. no "back seat moderating" here.

thanx though cuz i dont believe in any religion currently (yes i finally admitted it!) and my mom wont stop bothering me about it-my dad doesnt really know though.

always,

-Roland

sry ive been like this today,arely any sleep messed with my head

u thought wat would work?

confuzzled,

-Roland

Please do not post any topics about religious belifs.It could badly offend them.Or insult over skin color!
THIS IS WHY

If someone is very religious it can be very insulting to post

"I haaattteeee muslims" because that can break someones heart!Please

do not ever ever post that or anyother religons!Or a guide will emegently

be informed and the topic will be completly deleted. :gozarutchi: Come on you know

that you are not that stupid or imature!You can do it so please do it!!!!!!!

Thank you for readin this topic and please post your comments beloe :ichigotchi:
Thank You for posting this. :furawatchi:

Well there have been no topics about this and hopefully never will. You should really only post things like these if topics like this are going on. So I think maybe this should be closed. But good tips though.

-TV3C-

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very good subject, and I'm very glad that you posted it.

Having different religions should not be made fun of. Many people come from different histories of people, but that is no reason to be mean or rude to them. I have many friends who are muslims and I don't care; when I make friends, I NEVER think about their religion.

But, this is back-seat moderating. Ok? I'm sure most of us here at Tamatalk know that no matter what color your skin is or what religion you have, we are all one family under the same sky! :wacko:

*Tgd*

It's been discussed alot before. Not everyone belives in god and so fourth. Like the "ZOMG ANIMUL TESTING!!!!!!" threads.. those tend ot get clsoed as mucha s the religous ones also.

Noo ne wants ot hear peopel preaching about god on a public site, mainlyone targeted for a younger set. Touchy-Feely topics should be discussed maturly at more mature sites where kids here aren't so trigger happy to report or say stuff.

Some topics are okay to be discussed, as long no one is forcing opinons upon anyone. I.E Religion, Vegatarian/Veganism, animal lovers/helpers/etc.

"ZOMG ANIMUL TESTING!!!!!!"
That made me laugh XD

I know you're trying to help, but this is backseat moderating, sorry to tell ya.

This also could lead to flaming.

I expect this will be closed.

I think Admin should see this cause i hate all these devil role plays if ppl post in them the devil will want the to go to hell

That made me laugh XDI know you're trying to help, but this is backseat moderating, sorry to tell ya.

This also could lead to flaming.

I expect this will be closed.
I didn't make the back seat moding thread. That Banana person did.

It's not the role plays. It's when people bring up touchy feely topics.

Ignore them and report them.

But still there's some little kids on this site they shoudn't even see the word evil here i just pmed the admin

I didn't make the back seat moding thread. That Banana person did.
It's not the role plays. It's when people bring up touchy feely topics.

Ignore them and report them.
LOL I know, I didn't mean to aim it at you :mametchi:

My bad :mametchi:

While it's not good that people sometimes get into arguements over certain touchy topics...that doesn't automatically mean that every time a similar topic occurs it's going to turn into a free-for-all. Since I joined, sure, I've seen several threads about this kind of thing turn into major fights. But, I've also seen some threads stay quite civil. The recent animal lover thread is a pretty good example. No one got into a big war because of it, even though there were lots of differing opinions. I think it's good when topics like that can be dealt with in a mature way, it develops good social and conversational skills. If inflammatory comments are made, then a guide will deal with it and defuse or remove the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back