the pullout tag on the tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe it just shuts it off, and when you pull it back out again it restarts. it's just a battery tab, so the tab keeps the batteries off. when it's out, the batteries are on.

so yeah. it just restarts.

Actually --- It doesn't completely restart --- I am told that they now auto save the last major event --- say your tama transformed from a child to a teenager, and then you put the tab back in --- when you pull it out again, it will as you to : Download or Restart (I think) And you can choose to download, which brings back your teenager tama, and it's stats from whenever so you don't have to start over from scratch... It's actually a good way to "Turn it off" ^___^

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone actually tested that yet? I would do that if it were proven that it doesn't delete your tama.

thanks. yeah i dont think any one should try it (for the sake of your little tama!) because is it really worth someones life? lol
ill try it, if i ever let my Tama die...so...if no one else tries it, and my tama dies, ill wait for it to change into a Marutchi after i restart then ill stick the tab back in and test this theory!

I did try it because i accedently let my bebitchi lose all 8 hearts, and i didn't want him to suffer so i...i...had to put in the tab (sobs) then i took it back out and it said download or reset, and if you don't belive me, you can check the instruction booklet, or you don't belive Bandai ether?

I did try it because i accedently let my bebitchi lose all 8 hearts, and i didn't want him to suffer so i...i...had to put in the tab (sobs) then i took it back out and it said download or reset, and if you don't belive me, you can check the instruction booklet, or you don't belive Bandai ether?
so...your saying it works?

I've tried that several times already --- Cuz it's the only way I can pause my Tama Plus for a long period of time... and yes... it asks me to DL every single time. ^___^ and it loads up my Kaikusan just they way I had left him when I placed the tab in --- as if nothing had ever happened to him --- bouncing around like ususal. ^___^ (It screws up the time a little though --- it always resets the time to 9AM --- which is when he wakes up...)

It's a pretty neat feature --- puts some of that "5x more memory" to some good use! So if your battery ever dies --- don't worry --- most of the info's already saved in there. And if you're really really paranoid about losing info, just IR connect with another tama, and then change the battery. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ya it does worked i tried it by puttin the tab in and takin it back out it says download u go back to the same thing u had

it does save the last tamagotchi u had or something, i accidentally reset mine, and when i pushed the middle button to either reset or download, i went to download and there was my previous tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back