cutefuzz's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutefuzz

Reaction score
:mametchi: Statistics:

Name: Leela

Character: Mametchi

Generation: 1

Hungry: [♥][♥][♥][♥][ ]

Happy: [♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]

Training: [|||||||||]

Weight: 40 Lbs

:mametchi: CLICK to veiw Leela currently!

:mametchi: About the skin of the Tamagotchi: I have the greenish-one with tropical flowers on it. I also have the Gotchi Gear Itchigotchi Lanyard thingy too, with a Itchigotchi keychain on it. (So cute. ^^)

:mametchi: About Leela: Likes to eat. She wont play games unless she gets a snack first. Leela has been last spotted singing.

:mametchi: Log:

Match-Maker visited today at 3:00 PM. (While I was walking home, from the Bus Stop, to be exact.) Leela had a baby boy with a Teketchi. And, she has not left yet, to return to the Tamagotchi Planet. But, I'm not sure what I'm going to name the baby. I can't wait for him to evolve!

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: Statistics:

Hungry: [♥][♥][♥][♥][ ]

Weight: 33 Lbs

Gotchi Points: 5352

:( CLICK to veiw Leela currently!

:( Log:

I have figured out what I will name the baby boy. He will be called Ike. Leela hasnt left, she should at 3:00 PM. Leela and Ike have been doing well. When Leela leaves, she doesnt die, she goes back to her planet. If anything else happens, I will be sure to post it!

:huh: Statistics:

Hungry: [♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]

Weight: 35 Lbs

:( Log:

Leela didnt leave, even though she was supposed to around 3:00 PM. I dont want her to leave, though! :( She was my first V3 Tama. I just fed her Bread and a Cherry. Its cute when she feeds Ike, too. :( Ike got sick! :angry: I gave him some medicine, he didnt like it, but at least he's better.

:blink: Statistics:

Weight: 38 Lbs

:blink: Log:

Just "cleaned up" after Leela and Ike. I thought Leela was supposed to leave by now (Its been more than 24 hours since Ike was born.) Fed them a Sausage and Apple Pie. ...Er.. just "Cleaned up" after them again, while I was typing this.

Statistics:

Name: Ike

Character: Mohitamitchi

Generation: 2

Training: [|| ]

Weight: 44 Lbs

Gotchi Points: 5522

About Ike:

Ike is the son of Leela. Likes to roll. :D

Log:

Leela left, and went back to her home planet, sometime around 8:00 this morning, leaving her son, Ike alone. I am sad about Leela leaving, but Im happy to be taking care of the first, second generation I ever had. Ike is a toddler (already.) Just fed him Sushi, Bread and Popcorn. I love Ike. :huh: I hope he evolves into a Kutchipatchi.

Statistics:

Character: Tarakotchi

Training: [||| ]

Weight: 39 Lbs

Gotchi Points: 6702

CLICK to see Ike currently!

Log:

Ike is now a 1 year old adult. o_O Wierd, yes. Got 2 new games too. Thats about it, I guess.

Statistics:

Character: Tarakotchi

Hungry: [♥][♥][♥][♥]

Happy: [♥][♥][♥][ ]

Training: [||||||| ]

Weight: 40 Lbs

Gotchi Points: 9188

Log:

I had to play like 30 games with Ike. (He weighed 71 Pounds!! ) He's good now, though. :wub: I finally figured out how to play the "Flag" game. I never got how to play.. o_o Uh, other than that, he's been fine in my locker at school, during the day. :lol: I don't pause him much. I feed him before I go to lunch. :wub:

Statistics:

Character: Bunbuntchi

Hungry: [♥][♥][♥][ ]

Happy: [♥][♥][♥][♥]

Training: [|||||||| ]

Weight: 50 Lbs

Gotchi Points: 9818

Log:

Hmm... I guess Ike wasnt an adult yet, being that he evolved again today. Okay, now he's an adult. A Bunbuntchi, not exactly what I was hoping for, but I have never had one before, so he's cool. Just cleaned up after him. Cant wait for him to become a father! But I still have like 5 days to wait for the MatchMaker to come.

Statistics:

Weight: 60 Lbs

Gotchi Points: 8769

Log:

I FOUND MY TAMAGOTCHI ANGEL! :p (AngelGotchi) I thought it was broken! Got some new batteries, and it works! Im so happy! I will be putting a Log for her too, sometime.

Anyways, about Ike. Nothing really happened today, except for he went on a trip. He played with shoes o_o, and weights too.

Statistics:

Weight: 62 Lbs

Gotchi Points: 9109

Log:

Ike has been fine. :D Uh, bought a bunch of stuff at the shop.

Statistics:

Name: Ellie

Character: Nikatchi

Generation: 3

Training: [||||||| ]

Weight: 31 Lbs

Gotchi Points: 4182

Log:

Ike left, 3 days ago, back to his home planet. He left behind a beautiful baby girl. I named her Ellie. I spent half of my Gotchi today. :mellow: Ellie has been fine, and is already a Teen.

Latest posts

Back