Have you ever been seen by the matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever been seen by the matchmaker?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who???

• No...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Tama-Love.

How to get the MatchMaker onto your Tamagotchi:

Do NOT let Tamagotchi mate any of your friend's or your Tamagotchis. Wait for Tamagotchi to be in the adult stage for 3 days. The MatchMaker should come at 7 PM. She will suggest a suitable partner, and if you agree with it, choose yes at the "Love?" confirm screen. If not, say no. The Matchmaker will come to Tamagotchi again at 10 AM the next day.

Spam means slowind down the computer smilies have alot of spam in them that's why you should really only use them in a sentence.

The matchmaker shows up if you dont breed your tama with anyone else, and asks if you are lonely. If you reply yes, she will introduce your tama to another one and they will mate. If you pick No she will go away and maybe come back the next day, dunno coz i've never said no.

I agree with Tama-Love.

Do NOT let Tamagotchi mate any of your friend's or your Tamagotchis. Wait for Tamagotchi to be in the adult stage for 3 days. The MatchMaker should come at 7 PM. She will suggest a suitable partner, and if you agree with it, choose yes at the "Love?" confirm screen. If not, say no. The Matchmaker will come to Tamagotchi again at 10 AM the next day.
Accually, there are also 2 other times it may come. 10:30am, and 3:00pm. :huh:

*~Tamagotchi~*

The matchmaker shows up if you dont breed your tama with anyone else, and asks if you are lonely. If you reply yes, she will introduce your tama to another one and they will mate. If you pick No she will go away and maybe come back the next day, dunno coz i've never said no.
Accually, it only asks if you want to marry the tamagotchi it requests for you, not is your lonely :(

*~Tamagotchi~*

Does the matchmaker show you a suitable partner, whats her use?
Ok, the matchmaker is someone who chooses are husband/wife for your tamagotchi. If you did not have another tamagotchi to mate with yours, the matchmaker will come. Or, if you want to let your male and female tamagotchis become oldies, refuse the matchmaker everytime she asks if you want the tamagotchi she picked for you. My mating 2 oldies, you can get the secret charactar, Oyjiatchi. I got that charactar back in genoration 5, if you accept the matchmaker on Oyjiatchi on the first time, it will die at age 4-6 becaue instead of going through the normal tamagotchi life stages, it goes from baby to adult in 1 hour! It is small, so it may look like a toddler or teen, but it's an adult :( .

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Accually, it only asks if you want to marry the tamagotchi it requests for you, not is your lonely :(
*~Tamagotchi~*
well sorry, but the last tama i had (a v1 connection) did this.. it said Lonely? then you would answer out of either Yes or No and if you said yes it picked, if you said no it went away

well sorry, but the last tama i had (a v1 connection) did this.. it said Lonely? then you would answer out of either Yes or No and if you said yes it picked, if you said no it went away
I hope you learned your lesson. I won't give you a spanken this time but next time I will!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I agree with Tama-Love.

Why can't we mate our or our friend's tamagotchis? I;ve done that to 2 of my tamagotchis, it's fun!

*~Tamagotchi~*

yeah well this is my first because it took almost forever for me to find one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back