The Endless Z's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has your tama slept for 2 or more days stright?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Glitch

• what???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trail Mix

Reaction score
my tamas been asleep for 2 days stright! has this happend to you?if so please help!! i dont know what went wrong.

Check the time on your Tamagotchi. Make the time like 11:00 am or something similar and your Tamagotchi WILL be awake.

You might have accidently set your tamagotchi to the wrong time so it sleeps in the daytime and awakes at night. ;)

Child tamas normally go to sleep at 8:00pm and wake up at 8:00am.

Teen tamas go to sleep at 8:00pm/8:30pm and wake up at 9:00am.

And adult tamas normally go to sleep at 10:00pm ad wake up at 8:00am.

-sk8er girl-

I agree with Sk8ergirl it probably is awake at night that leads to one thing-correct the time

//CC

sk8er girl u put times wrong this is sleep time:

child:8:00pm-10:00 am

teen:9:00pm-9:00-10:00 (could sleep up to 10)

adult9:00pm-8:00am

i do think ur time is wrong on ur tama but the only question after that is if it was wrong it would die everyday

The times sleep times can be different because i've had a tama child go to sleep at 8:00pm and wake up at 8:00am and teens go to bed at 9:00pm and wake up at 9:30am(around then). And adults go to bed at 10:00pm and wake up at 10:00am. It;s preety much around then all tamas are different.... so everybodies rite.

*sweet-mimitchi* :p ;)

Do you change your tamagotchi's time all the time? Try taking normal care of it, maybe it will be normal again!

sk8er girl u put times wrong this is sleep time:child:8:00pm-10:00 am

teen:9:00pm-9:00-10:00 (could sleep up to 10)

adult9:00pm-8:00am

i do think ur time is wrong on ur tama but the only question after that is if it was wrong it would die everyday
diffrent characters have diffrent Bed Times! adults can go to bed-8pm, 10pm wake up 9am 10am or other times!

I know EXACTLY what's wrong!

You set your time 12 hours ahead or your normal time. Therefore, your tamagotchi appears to be asleep all the time, but really it justs sleeps during the day. And since you're asleep at night, you'd think that your tamagotchi is also asleep, but what's really true, it that it's awake all night long. And then it goes back to sleep before you awake, so to you, it's asleep all the time, but the time is really 12 hours ahead of your time.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

This is a duplicate topic. The topic starter has already resolved his Tamagotchi's problem in the other topic.

*closed by Binary*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back