2 questions!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama1101

Reaction score
Im a new giga owner. I just got a new giga like 1 hour ago!Anyways I have some questions....

1-How do you get to the skool?

2-When your giga goes to sleep mode does it still get sick and all that?

Please answer them......Im desperate! Its not like im lazy and wont read instruktions.I did read it,but it did NOT expain that well. :huh:

Im a new giga owner. I just got a new giga like 1 hour ago!Anyways I have some questions....1-How do you get to the skool?

2-When your giga goes to sleep mode does it still get sick and all that?

Please answer them......Im desperate! Its not like im lazy and wont read instruktions.I did read it,but it did NOT expain that well. :hitodetchi:
Congrats on you new Giga! I have the Hamster with the TV Explorer and a Pixie! To get to the school, you just go outside your house and to the right till you see the school building. But you can only go to the school between the hours of 7am and 5pm. And you can only take them there twice a day. They will get their needs filled up while they're there.

As to your second question, I'm not sure since it hasn't happened to me yet. I'll let you know if it does. Have fun with your new giga! Which one did you get? -_-

I can answer question 2! I think it gets up on it's own at like 7 or something. I don't think it can get sick, but if it does, it can't die at all!! Is'nt that cool?? :D Also..... I just got mine yesterday! I took it to school and like everyone wanted to play it!! Haha.

JF3334 :(

Thanx every1! I luv ;) your answers!

I have A new hamster and bunny giga!

It can get sick...I did NOT know that it cant die......COOL! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back