why isnt the connecting working?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris133d{tama lover}

Reaction score
for some wierd reason i connect with my v3

i only had for like 3 or 2 months

thats just MESSED UP!!! :huh:

now i cant mate no more and i hate the matchmaker

i tryed connecting with my oth tama and its not connectingit keeps sayin failed
Press the B butten twice when your Tama is at the STAND-BY screen. Tell me if that doesn't work. :blink:

~Tama-Love~

no it did not work everyone knows that

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D Then this is what happened to me...

Take the two batteries out from each one. Then swich them both like the one you have with the other one you have, (NO NEED OF NEW BATTERIES), Press the B button when you se the egg appear, and press DOWNLOAD. After you see your old characters on the screens, try to connect again. It worked for me. :blink: If this doesn't work for you then change the batteries for new ons. :D :blink: GOOD LUCK!

~Tama-Love~

when u connect in the sun the suns rays will afect connecting and cancel the connection and it will say connections failed. try stay out of the sun when connecting.

lol Tamalove, thats what happaned to me when i got my first connecting tama..i didnt press the B button twice lol~~thats probably your prob

//CC

ur problem is u dont press b twice a lot of ppl had this problem including me what u do is when both tamas r at stand by screen pressb and keep pressing it keep pressing it until they both start whatever u wanted em to do. u keep pressing b cause if one of em says fail as soon as the other 1 connects only one of u will be playing the game so press b evry second until u have connected

Sometimes your tamagotchis won't connect because you are under a bright light, the sun makes it fail and in some restaurants the lights make it fail... it happened to me. ^_^ :huh: ;) :p

ur problem is u dont press b twice a lot of ppl had this problem including me what u do is when both tamas r at stand by screen pressb and keep pressing it keep pressing it until they both start whatever u wanted em to do. u keep pressing b cause if one of em says fail as soon as the other 1 connects only one of u will be playing the game so press b evry second until u have connected
u listen up tamawhat39,if you were lookeing you would see that i tryed that already ok?

dont think i dont know anything about tams ok>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back