What are gigapets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
Sorry! I've heard of them since 6th grade (2 years ago) and I just now decided to ask what they were. So, what are they? What pets can you have on them? Do they grow up like tamagotchi and nanopets do? Do they get a year older everyday? Are they kind of like nanopets? Anybody have a website that can anwser all my other questions?

I just got one like..... yesterday! They are little virtual pets sorta simmilar to Tamagotchis. Hmmmm...... you can choose from a variety of characters, but on seperate ones. I got a puffball (Sooo cute!!!). There are also Bunnies, Tom Cats, Scorpians, and Pixies. They are soo fun!! No. They do not get a year older everyday. It only says how many days you've had that one; it doesn't age at all, I don't think! :lol: I don't know what Nanopets are, so I couldn't answer that one. Oh!!! Guess what?? I was just reading the directions and it ssays they can't die! Isn't that cool? :D I did find a site! It's www.gigapets.com! Hehe! You can explore, dig for stuff, and earn Cut, Intellagent, Cruel, and Nice points, too! I think I've said enough. :(

JF3334

I used to have 3 of them, they all come in different designs and colours, (so you can tell em apart i think) i had a cat, koala and dinosaur, they age the same as a tama yup, 1yr every day, but they are very hard to look after, it's too easy for thier health to drop, as they grow older they get bigger theyre pretty cool! (i miss my kitty)

I think that might have been a smaller version of mine. But I don't know if they ever had them before!

JF3334 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back