masktchi curse...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatot94

Reaction score
When I had a tamagotchi, there was a wierd curse one it! When ever i got an adult, It would ALWAYS be a masktchi!: :p Isn't that wierd!If I was super lucky I would get one of those ninja tamas in a wial. ;)

I'm confused, Has this ever happened 2 U?

stay cool

~tamatot94~ ^_^

Is it your version 1?? Cause my friend is having the same prob with her version 1.. and on my version 1 I keep getting the tarakotchi or w/e its called!!!

Is it your version 1?? Cause my friend is having the same prob with her version 1.. and on my version 1 I keep getting the tarakotchi or w/e its called!!!

uhhhhhhhhhhh yes it was a V1, isnt that wierd?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a curse it has happened to my V1. It has to do with the way you look after it because you said you got ninjas once in a while, so treat it very nicely and it should be something different that's what i did.

*sweet-mimitchi* :p ;)

You might not be taking very good care of it! That happened to me for OVER A YEAR - drove me around the bend! Just leave the sound on always, and pause it when you aren't going to be around. Don't worry, it is probably not a glitch. Always remember to turn the lights OFF when it goes to bed, that makes a huge difference!

StarTama :hitodetchi:

It happened to me for a long time, but now I FINALLY got a new character! The Tarakotchi. I wonder what Tina will evolve into, she hasn't evolved yet, I hope she evolves into a Mametchi, or a Mimitchi, and who doesn't love Memetchis, Hanatchis, and Kutchipatchis!

*~Tamagotchi~*

You might not be taking very good care of it! That happened to me for OVER A YEAR - drove me around the bend! Just leave the sound on always, and pause it when you aren't going to be around. Don't worry, it is probably not a glitch. Always remember to turn the lights OFF when it goes to bed, that makes a huge difference!StarTama :(
Hmm, come to think of it, I almost never turn the lights out 0_0.

Thanks! Now I know that I should turn the lights out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back