Does anybody like nintendogs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like nintendogs?

• Yes! But I don't have the game :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I have the game!

• No! I have the game and it's boring!

• No! I don't have the game and I don't want it!

• What's nintendogs?

• Nintendogs? xD I only play with tamagotchi!

• Total voters

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
I LOVE nintendogs! I have the Chihuahua and Friends and I have 3 beautiful puppies!

Name: Odin

Breed: German Shepherd

Birthdate: December 25, 2005

Dislikes: Other people, local dogs like Poofle, being away from home.

Favorite Toy(s): Pull Rope, Weird Alien, RC Helicopter, Soccer Ball, and the Shuddle Model.

Favorite Accsessor(ies)(y): Spiked Collar and Knit Hat

Best Sport: Obedience

Description: Odin was my very first nintendog and I love him, very Very VERY much! If he got donated I'd probably quit nintendogs for a while, since I love him so much.

Name: Lassie

Breed: Shetland Sheepdog

Birthdate: January 1, 2006

Dislikes: Other dogs, local dogs, and sticks

Favorite Toy(s): Pull Rope, Jump Rope, Soccer Ball, Bark Ball, Weird Alien, and the Stuffed Dog.

Favorite Accsessor(ies)(y): Red and Blue Cap, Purple Pearl Ribbon, and the Japeneise Print Collar.

Best Sport: Agility

Description: I got my little Lassie 1 week after Odin. I had thought that Odin was lonely so I decided to get him a friend. Now that's Odin's best friend. Lassie and Odin love each other. if they were ever apart, they would probably be really sad and lonely.

Name: Muffy

Breed: Dalmation

Birthdate: August 28, 2006

Dislikes: Other dogs, and sticks

Favorite Toy(s): Pull Rope, and the Soccer Ball

Favorite Accsessor(ies)(y): Lucky Collar, and the Yellow Cap.

Best Sport: none

Description: I got Muffy when I really wanted a 3rd dog to keep at the house. So I decided to get a cute little dalmation and name her Muffy. Althought I greatly regret that name xD.

Those are my BEAUTIFUL nintendogs! I love them all very much and would never let anything happen to any of them! As you can probably see, I have all of the breeds unlocked, gotten tons of items on walks, and have over 60,000 TP.

If you need ANY help at all, you can just ask me because I know ALOT about nintendogs. I can anwser any question you may have. And if you don't have nintendogs, but you want it, I have a website that will help you choose which version to buy.

Just go to: www.freewebs.com/info_nintendogs

I will be glad to help you out with nintendogs!

*~Tamagotchi~*

yeah! i'm in love bwith the nintendogs game! i used to not have any friends to connect with i.e barkmode but now most of my friends got one for their birthdays etc. i have unlocked dalmation but have not unlocked jack russel

Nintendogs Rules! If you like nintendogs, you can join my forum if you'd like. Since I can't post the link here, PM me if you'd like to join my nintendogs forum! I'll give you the link!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I LUV NInTENDOGS!!!Recently my sister stole my DS hid it somehwere and she forgot where she put it!So, no nintendogs right now.I have one nintendogs anyway, I'm saving up for more.

Name: Frisky

Breed: chihuahua

how old: around a year

favorite toy: tenis ball

favorite people: me and Archies Shiba Inu on the walk (forgot the name)

favorite place: home with me

best compitition: obediance

I LUV MY PUP FRISKY!If I ever lost him I would die.He is my greatest treasure.

[SIZE=21pt]OOHH!! I HECKA LOVE NINETNDOGS!!!!! I HAVE LAD+FRIENDS, AND LIKE 10 DOGS!!! ALSO IM AN XPERT!! I WANT UR LINK ANYWAY AND I WANNA JOIN! NO ONE LIVES NINTENDOGS MORE THAN ME!!!!! :blink: [/SIZE]

I LUV NINTENDOGS!!!MY sis still can't find my ds.But I'm getting a pink one is June and I have 5 nintendogs game so no prob.

OOHH!! I HECKA LOVE NINETNDOGS!!!!! I HAVE LAD+FRIENDS, AND LIKE 10 DOGS!!! ALSO IM AN XPERT!! I WANT UR LINK ANYWAY AND I WANNA JOIN! NO ONE LIVES NINTENDOGS MORE THAN ME!!!!!
10 dogs are not possible unless you have more than one game. Or if you are counting the dogs you have disowned, perhaps?

I know a lot about Nintendogs too... I think? Yay! <_<

Latest posts

Back