Somethings wrong with my v3...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
The gender is suppose to be random; then how come my EIGHTH boy tama had boy? This is now my tenth boy tamagotchi! I haven't had a girl one since I started it! My first generation was a girl, now I'm getting nothing but boys!

This has got to be a glitch, nine boys in a row is NOT random!

I've tried pressing the button when the matchmakers book is closed, and when its open. I've tried using diffrent buttons but I awlways get a boy tamababy!

Something has to be wrong here...

well, im sorry to say its absolutly random and heres a trick, try not pushing any buttons while you wait for your tamagotchi to hatch. thats probably whats corrupted it. just be patient and dont press anything, and perhaps you will get a girl.

looknohands

Did you breed using the Matchmaker? Because if you miss the Matchmaker, she will come again a few times. I read that if you see and accept the Matchmaker the first time, you will get a boy, second time, girl, third time boy... and so on. Usually I set the time to get the Matchmaker as soon as my Tama is 8, so I almost always get boys! If you are setting the time to get the Matchmaker, that is almost definitely what is happening. I have evidence: my Tama has had boys for 6 of seven generations! Third generation, I am pretty sure I missed the Matchmaker the first time, accepted the second. So my Generation 4 was a girl!

Don't worry, it is not a glitch! If you really want a girl, set the time for the Matchmaker, turn it down, then set the time again!

StarTama :hitodetchi:

The gender is suppose to be random; then how come my EIGHTH boy tama had boy? This is now my tenth boy tamagotchi! I haven't had a girl one since I started it! My first generation was a girl, now I'm getting nothing but boys!

I've tried pressing the button when the matchmakers book is closed, and when its open. I've tried using diffrent buttons but I awlways get a boy tamababy!

I'm afraid it is COMPLETELY random! It's just a bit of hard luck <_< ! So basically just follow all the tips the others gave you and i assure you that it'll work out. And if you get REALLY desperate, just try resetting it :D !

Hope this helps! :D

There's nothing wrong, I once had 4 boys in a row. There is nothing wrong and it's not a glitch, it's all COMPLETELY random.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I had girls for one of my first 5 generstions, so don't feel alone! I just had a boy on this generation though. PHEW!!! :huh:

JF3334 :0

The Gender of your Tamagotchis is randomly chosen, so don't worry.

You'll eventually get a girl. :huh:

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back