Photo
- - - - -

Somethings wrong with my v3...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Save_Tamagotchis

• save-tamagotchis user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:28 PM ( #1 )

The gender is suppose to be random; then how come my EIGHTH boy tama had boy? This is now my tenth boy tamagotchi! I haven't had a girl one since I started it! My first generation was a girl, now I'm getting nothing but boys!

This has got to be a glitch, nine boys in a row is NOT random!

I've tried pressing the button when the matchmakers book is closed, and when its open. I've tried using diffrent buttons but I awlways get a boy tamababy!

Something has to be wrong here...

Replies

Views

Started

10 Sep 2006

Last Post

12 Sep 2006

looknohands0

• looknohands0 user photo

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:49 PM ( #2 )

well, im sorry to say its absolutly random and heres a trick, try not pushing any buttons while you wait for your tamagotchi to hatch. thats probably whats corrupted it. just be patient and dont press anything, and perhaps you will get a girl.

looknohands

StarTama

• startama user photo

Posted 11 September 2006 - 12:18 AM ( #3 )

Did you breed using the Matchmaker? Because if you miss the Matchmaker, she will come again a few times. I read that if you see and accept the Matchmaker the first time, you will get a boy, second time, girl, third time boy... and so on. Usually I set the time to get the Matchmaker as soon as my Tama is 8, so I almost always get boys! If you are setting the time to get the Matchmaker, that is almost definitely what is happening. I have evidence: my Tama has had boys for 6 of seven generations! Third generation, I am pretty sure I missed the Matchmaker the first time, accepted the second. So my Generation 4 was a girl!
Don't worry, it is not a glitch! If you really want a girl, set the time for the Matchmaker, turn it down, then set the time again!
StarTama :hitodetchi:

bratztroxg

• bratztroxg user photo

Posted 11 September 2006 - 10:18 AM ( #4 )

The gender is suppose to be random; then how come my EIGHTH boy tama had boy? This is now my tenth boy tamagotchi! I haven't had a girl one since I started it! My first generation was a girl, now I'm getting nothing but boys!

I've tried pressing the button when the matchmakers book is closed, and when its open. I've tried using diffrent buttons but I awlways get a boy tamababy!

I'm afraid it is COMPLETELY random! It's just a bit of hard luck <_< ! So basically just follow all the tips the others gave you and i assure you that it'll work out. And if you get REALLY desperate, just try resetting it :D !

Hope this helps! :D

*~Tamagotchi~*

• tamagotchi user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 11 September 2006 - 04:51 PM ( #5 )

There's nothing wrong, I once had 4 boys in a row. There is nothing wrong and it's not a glitch, it's all COMPLETELY random.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Ilovetamas!!!!

• ilovetamas user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 12 September 2006 - 10:36 AM ( #6 )

Well this is common in most of my tamas too, it can't be helped sorry ^_^
Hope this helps

Ilovetamas!!!!

justfriends3334

• justfriends3334 user photo

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:48 PM ( #7 )

I had girls for one of my first 5 generstions, so don't feel alone! I just had a boy on this generation though. PHEW!!! :huh:

JF3334 :0

Chocosilver

• chocosilver user photo

Posted 12 September 2006 - 04:22 PM ( #8 )

The Gender of your Tamagotchis is randomly chosen, so don't worry.
You'll eventually get a girl. :huh:

//CS