Is My Tamagotchi Connection not a Connection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamatchi Lola

Reaction score
I bought my Tamagotchi from Wal-Mart not to long ago when I found out they restocked with alot of V3's. When I bought mine, I went home and did the usual things with it. COnnect to TamaTown, take care etc. Then, I notiuced that on the top of the Tamagotchi in the front, you have the Tamagotchi Logo. Your guys' Tamagotchi have "Tamagotchi Connection" logo right? Mines only has "Tamagotchi". Thats it. I thought this was normal but when I went onto ebay to check on V3 auctions, they had the "Tamagotchi Connection" logo on their tama. Is this weird? Here are some differences too.

• In The Back, it has numbers on toip of the battery cover. My number are "71408"
  • There is a picture and something says on it but I cant read it on the battery cover also.
This is so weird. I know this is not a fake because I bought it from wal-mart. Wal-Mart is a Genuine store. Also, my tamagotchi works exactly like a regular v3 does. Anyone have the same thing? :(

It's real. A few Batches of Tamagotchis feautred all the things you discribed.

There are a few topics about it in "Tamagotchi Warnings"

If you are able to connect to other Tamagotchis and retrive Passwords from Tamatown, it's real. None of the fakes are able to use Tamatown Passwords.

//CS

The tamagotchi you have, is real.

All the european tamagotchis do no have the complete logo on the top, only the word Tamagotchi.

I don't know, but perhaps WalMart bought some European ones and sold them in the US???

Any way, the tama works, so it is real, all the fake ones do not work.

yes, this seems 2 b a european 1, im in germany and my original v3 looks the same, it, too, says only "tamagotchi", no "connection" or sth else

The tamagotchi you have is real. I know someone with a tamagotchi saying Tamagotchi instead of Tamagotchi Connection. It still does everything that a one with Tamagotchi Connection logo does.

Best of luck with your tamagotchi. :ph34r: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back